Search results

1. I

Has the G7x focus improved

Looking for a small pocket camera for carrying around with me. I had used the latest G7x awhile back. But the focus hunting was crazy bad. Was just curious if there has been any firmware improvements tot he camera specifically the focus
  2. I

2 quick C70 questions

I recently picked up the C70. Which looks amazing from the few test i've done with it so far. But i have a few questions that hopefully someone here much smarter than i will be able to quickly answer. I know i need the camera set to Slow & Fast. but how do i get the camera to record at...
  3. I

Ef Adaptor loose

I was taking photos last night using my 70-200 on the Eos R . But the Ef adaptor wasn't tight. there was a slight wiggle on the adaptor. Was just curious if anyone else has had this issue
  4. I

Switching from EVF from Manual/Auto can't save with Custom Buttons

I like the EVF, But In video The EVF Auto Mode, it automatically switches back and forth when I have the camera on a gimbal. So I saved it with my video settings to be manually changed, then setup a button to toggle it on/off. So i have no gimbal issues But in picture mode i like having...