Search results

1. L

Thoughts on the Canon EOS R roadmap

I'm getting mixed signals. Mid/entry level RF first. But high end expensive lenses to go with it, or more precisely to show off. I guess Canon plan is not exactly what is being rumored.
  2. L

The predicted first half of 2019 Canon product announcement roadmap

I'm going through so much phases regarding Canon... Love, hate, hope, disbelief, trust, confidence, disapointment, resignation... It looks so close to grieving stages that I'm starting to feel I must turn the Canon page.
  3. L

APS-C Canon EOS R body likely [CR2]

Thank you ;) I've been following this site for some time, hoping to finally see a 7D3 trustable hint but never had anything to post before. Back on topic, I don't know what Canon is up to, but after some years of disapointment in the field that I'm interested into (high end crop sensor for...
  4. L

While you can remain polite, I checked the website again (canonwatch). I think the canonwatch article couldn't have been interpreted differently than "no APS-C EOS R system". So I looked up myself the original article. There it's a whole different story and the question asked is clearly not what...
  5. L

what makes no sense is that in an interview when asked if there would be an APS-C body with the R mount canon THEMSELVES said no. So what is going on either at canon or with the "sources"
  6. L

Article: Canon's 4000D and the Race to the Bottom

Your point about a cheap DSLR for a kid, I get it perfectly. Makes sense. The 4000D wouldn't be a problem if the high end bodies were stellar, but they aren't. There is a market between the 1D and the 3 of 4 digits lines that is simply not happy at all with what they get (compared to what the...