Search results

1. M

Topaz Labs DeNoise AI

Anyone using Topaz Labs DeNoise AI? I am playing with it for the first time and I am very impressed. I have always just used Lightroom to denoise. I think AlanF has commented that Lightroom is not very good for denoising, but I did not realize how bad it was until I tried Topaz. Just using...
  2. M

Small Mammals

I would like to make this a thread for posting photos of small mammals. This photo is of a Yellowbelly Marmot (Rodentia) near Taylor Park, Colorado. Canon 5D iv, 100-400L ii, 1.4x iii, at 560 mm, ISO 1600, F9, 1/800.
  3. M

Reptiles and Amphibians

I have not noticed a reptile and amphibian photo thread, so here goes..... I'll start with a juvenile Copperhead (viper) from north-central Texas (5D iv, 100mm L, F16, 1/125. 100 ISO)
  4. M

6D ii periodically unresponsive

I love my 6D ii, but sometimes it becomes somewhat unresponsive. When this happens, I can take photos (I think), but I usually cannot view photos or select a different auto-focus point (I use the buttons on the camera or battery grip to change auto-focus points, rather than the LCD) (by the...
  5. M

Determining color temp when using custom white balance

On my 6Dii and 6D, when I set the white balance to anything other than "custom," I can clearly see what color temperature is being used. But, when I use a gray card or Expodisc image to set "custom white balance," I'm not seeing IN-CAMERA what color temperature the image is being shot at. Is...