Search results

1. T

Canon says preorders for the Canon EOS R5 and Canon EOS R6 have exceeded expectations

The pre-orders for the extenders are not by me... Still disappointed the extenders do not work with the 70-200. R5 and 6 sound awesome though. Wondering how big the difference between 85 2 and 70-200 2.8 is for portraits (not accounting for the macro capabilities)...
  2. T

Here are the Canon RF 1.4x and Canon RF 2.0x teleconverter specifications

That would be a major disappointment! A big part of the attractiveness of a 2.8 telezoom is to be extendable. Anyway that was a fixed consideration / the planned next investment step for my 70-200.
  3. T

Images and specifications for the upcoming RF 70-200mm f/2.8L IS USM, RF 85mm f/1.2L USM DS & DM-E100

Any news on an R-Extender? What about that switchable 1.4/2? With the 70-200 this would be a nice fit...
  4. T

EOS Bonus

Dear all, Thanks for sharing your ideas. I got my 430 EX III today... I was thinking about the RF 35 as well but I have the old 50 1.4... The 24-105 covers the 35mm in focal length and the 50 the low light capabilities. Of course eventually I might be convinced by macro and no need for an adaptor...
  5. T

EOS Bonus

Hi, I just got my EOS R & 24-105 (upgrading from a 60D). I have registered for Canon's Bonus / discount program giving me a 300$ bonus to spend on my next Canon product by the end of the month. My plan would be to get the new 70-200 as an indoor / universal sports (mostly my kids) lense once it...