Search results

1. M

Industry News: Sony Introduces the High-resolution A7R IV with World’s First 61.0 MP Back-illuminated, Full-frame Image Sensor

Imagine being one of those people who bought the Nikon Z7 for the same price as the A7RIV. Oops! Canon was smart not to come out so quick with their Hi Res mirror-less. I know if I was a Nikon shooter I would be mmmmmmmmmm UPSET!
  2. M

Canon Inc. releases Q1 2019 financial results

I love all these statements on how SMART Canon is. I ask, compared to what? Compared to the rest of these camera companies. Ok maybe, but does that make them SMART? You could have three stooges and have one smarter than the others but does that make the one smart? I will admit I am happy we...
  3. M

Canon Inc. releases Q1 2019 financial results

This is so typical. A bunch of rocket scientists and corporate men that think they know everything and they have ZERO COMMON SENSE. I am a mover and I have moved them all. COMMON SENSE is a very rare thing among these people. Do they even have a lady at the top? If you were to look at who takes...
  4. M

Here’s a vague Canon roadmap for 2019 [CR1]

My prediction is an EOS RS 50mp using the 5DSR sensor :p
  5. M

Sony announce a range of global shutter sensors

I don't think sony is that far ahead of canon right now but as time goes on this could be a problem for canon. I think canon has the best ergonomics, great color, great lenses and support which is why I stay with them. They make taking pictures enjoyable. Being a software developer I know right...
  6. M

Sony announce a range of global shutter sensors

I saw this too and my suspicions are that Canon is really falling behind in the sensor technology. With the two year old sensor in the new EOS R and the so so sensor on the 6d mark ii, I think with in the next two years we will see how far behind they really are. I know there is a lot more than...
  7. M

Jared Polin a7III Review comparing with 6D Mark II

I don't care what camera I buy I always find things I love and things that drive me crazy. The thing I will say is that flip out screen on the 6dII is so handy. I remember when I shot the sx20, still got it, but I thought wow this flip out screen comes in handy. Then I went to the 7D and 5DII...
  8. M

A Shake-up Coming to the APS-C DSLR Lineup? [CR2]

With the new speed of the new high megapixel cameras, D850 & AR7III, it is making it harder and harder for me to consider a crop sensor like the 7d III if that is what it will be. I love my original 7d but it is easier for me to do creative cropping in post with a high megapixel photo. I have...
  9. M

A Shake-up Coming to the APS-C DSLR Lineup? [CR2]

I wonder how much the law of diminishing returns is affecting this shake up?