1. M

The Canon EOS R3 will be 24mp, confirmed by EXIF data

My 5DMK4 is ageing.. if this is going to be 24mp ill go for R5
  2. M

Save those pennies! A Canon EF 1200mm f/5.6L USM is coming up for auction

I bet a crop from the upcoming RF 600MM F4 gives you a better picture
  3. M

A new Canon Speedlite has appeared for certification

well, canon ML are even bigger than DSLR counterparts.
  4. M

Teardown: The Canon EOS R5 gets an autopsy

I think it is possible to put an aluminium sheet in between the chip and the back of the flip screen body to have better heat conductivity between the chip and camera body. but it might make the camera too hot to touch or may cause other issues. I am pretty sure that they have tried and tested...
  5. M

“Pro” EOS R camera coming in March 2020? [CR0]

Not gonna happen. I believe since Canon yet to master continuous AF in burst mode, they are not gonna release a PRO (1D or 5D equivalent) R body. instead, they probably release a Hi-res version of R (5Dsr equivalent ), with FF M6 sensor (which is a turn off for me personally since DR is...
  6. M

Industry News: Sony officially announces the α9 II

I was expecting to see a new and more ergonomic form factor. it could improve the handling once a 600 mm is attached and better heat dissipation allow them to crank up the FPS
  7. M

Canon releases an interim financial report

Canon releases more financial reports than the actual cameras..
  8. M

Poll: Are you going to be preordering the Canon EOS 90D or Canon EOS M6 Mark II?

I was waiting for a 32 MP, No AA filter with min 14 stop DR , Mag body with joystick, dual card, 12 FPS, uncropped 4k, with 1dxmk2 focus system for like 2500 USD APSC for bird shooting but I think it never gonna happen.
  9. M

A Canon RF 16-28mm f/2L USM is coming [CR1]

Time to see canon 12-24 2.8 RF
  10. M

Feature update announcements coming to the Canon EOS R and Canon Cinema EOS C200 ahead of NAB

They gonna address spelling issue in Swedish language
  11. M

Canon RF 14-21mm f/1.4L USM one of the “crazy” lenses coming next year [CR1]

Probably a super fast 70-200 F1.8 is also coming. so canon gonna have 2 lines of holy trinity lenses. Holy and Virgin
  12. M

Canon RF 14-21mm f/1.4L USM one of the “crazy” lenses coming next year [CR1]

I expect to be 3,600 USD min and 4500 USD max..
  13. M

We’ve returned to the 26.2mp sensor in the EOS RP

from the picture is looks like circumcised.. looks mutant
  14. M

We’ve returned to the 26.2mp sensor in the EOS RP

No. it is 8 Years old. It was obsolete at the time of release
  15. M

Canon to announce at least 6 new RF lenses next week

all my old canon gear are listed now. switching to EOS R
  16. M

EF 400mm f/2.8L IS III and EF 600mm f/4L IS III developers talk about the new super telephoto lenses

I believe for DO they should go with white color as DO are going to be smaller and for normal optics they can paint black as they are bigger. kinda make sence
  17. M

Canon announcements coming February 14, 2019? [CR2]

I badly want a 7Dmk3 or a high end R body. anything else would be disappointment for me
  18. M

Patent: Non-L RF Mount zoom lenses

I Put this lens beside Nikon P1000 mega zoom point and shoot. nowhere near to any professional camera
  19. M

Patent: Lots of EF-M zoom optical formulas

they should make these lenses instead: 12-24mm 2.8 17-55mm 2.8 55-250mm 4 constant