Search results

1. J

What lenses are coming next for the Canon RF mount?

O great; glad to see Canon already EOL'd my what recently acquired EF 70-200 F4L IS II This would be enough to get me to sell the whole damn lot at this point. Nikon Z doesn't look too bad.
  2. J

The upcomming Dead of EOS DSLR / EF-line

And photographers, even at their core ... will still fall victim to their innermost demons... im talking about pixel popping and the inevitable MTF charts. EF is dead. Those who do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it. Its the same story, so predictable, so Japanese. lol 3-5 more...
  3. J

If the EF Mount Is Phased Out, What to Do With Quiver?

Really ... nobody posted here ... hard to eat that crow I guess ...
  4. J

Canon officially announces the Canon EOS R system

Yep learned my lesson. Hard discounts on canon hardware ? BUYER BEWARE. Now I remember why I stopped visiting the tech and photog hardware geek sites 10 yrs ago when I first got my rebel T1i. My photography was a lot more happier and rewarding doing that. I only wish Canon would have given me at...
  5. J

News Flash: Good news for some, bad news for others

did i just get canon burned ? i knew i should have stayed away when the 24-70 2.8 and 6d bodies were literally being blown out this summer. they loooovvveee proving how anything and everything is too good to be true i guess that’s my lesson , nice f2 glass , jeez i guess this is how it felt...
  6. J

More Mentions of a Canon Mirrorless Announcement Ahead of Photokina [CR1]

I must be on a different planet... where I come from, a single digit Canon DSLR was always universally considered a high end product. I feel like I"m lucky to have a high end example of digital optical technology like my 6DII , and a its a 'mark' no less! I read about something like this a few...
  7. J

and less work than going out and you know, taking pictures. :)
  8. J

yea... while the other sony users are just happy the big S gave them something new to buy this year...
  9. J

Lensrentals.com: Nearly Complete Teardown of The Canon 70-200mm f/4L IS II

I love my F4L II example. I got it from BB with my elite points for a nice discount and its been a no brainer so far for sure. I rented a 100-400 II and while its reach is nice, carrying the lens sucks. The F4 II gives me decent reach and also works a lot better in low light/indoor shots (I like...
  10. J

Tony Northrup: I Made a Mistake: The Canon EOS 6D Mark II is the BEST Vlogging Camera. Seriously.

The 6D Mark II is easily one of the best photography purchases I've ever made. I bought mine during the sales this summer, upgrading from my Rebel T1i + Kit lens because I really wanted to go full frame. I will say: Canon KNOWS cameras. Despite all the bad press , the harsh comments, I've yet to...