Search results

1. venusFivePhotoStudio

A minor Canon EOS R6 Mark II firmware update is coming soon

I'll check the lens firmware. I think this problem appears because of lack of voltage. Do you use the R6 II with grip? Or by itself? I have it by itself.
  2. venusFivePhotoStudio

A minor Canon EOS R6 Mark II firmware update is coming soon

My R6 II won't wake up from sleep with the RF 70-200mm 2.8 attached. Hope they'll fix it. Plus it won't remember the Power Saver settings and the viewfinder/screen switch setting between photo and video.
  3. venusFivePhotoStudio

The Canon RF 300mm f/2.8L IS USM appears to be getting closer [CR3]

This website has become very stale since the new owners took control, I barely check it...
  4. venusFivePhotoStudio

Canon releases firmware updates for the EOS R5 and EOS R6

The only thing I would love to se improved is that when I have "Focus priority to set to NONE" and I press the eyeEF custom button it won't find any EYE. It just presumes I want to focus one the EYE of the NONE subject or something :)))
  5. venusFivePhotoStudio

Canon to Fix ‘R5 Freeze’ Issue in Firmware

My R6 freezes all the time if: 1) I have image Review on LCD on 2) I have back button focus 3) I set on one of the back buttons to eye-focus. Now it freezes if you take a picture, then when it appears on the LCD you press the eye-focus button and the try to take another picture. If you do...
  6. venusFivePhotoStudio

The Canon EOS R6 will begin shipping this week

If you shring the 45mp down to 20mp, the ISO looks almost the same. So it's not really 1 stop more iso. It's like saying tahat a 1MP camera has two more ISO stops. But if you take R5 and shoot at 200.000ISO and shrink the image to 640x480px it looks like 51.000ISO :)
  7. venusFivePhotoStudio

There are still surprises in store for the Canon EOS R5 announcement [CR2]

I think there will be custom in-camera opacity masks, and 150mp pixel shift. I've seen some pictures on Vincent Laforet facebook and it seems
  8. venusFivePhotoStudio

Here is the Canon EOS R5 and Canon EOS R6, along with the announcement date

Second hand 5DIV are around 1000eur :)
  9. venusFivePhotoStudio

Canon EOS R5 pricing is still unknown, don’t believe the reports [CR0]

In my country it appeared the price at a big Foto Video shop at the price of 4300EUR...
  10. venusFivePhotoStudio

Canon updates EOS R5 8K and autofocus information

Now I have a reason not to day of Coronavirus. I have to live to buy the R5!
  11. venusFivePhotoStudio

Here are more images of the Canon EOS R5

You have the record button. You click it it starts recording.You click the shutter it stars shooting pictures.
  12. venusFivePhotoStudio

Here are more images of the Canon EOS R5

You will have the LCD to focus...
  13. venusFivePhotoStudio

Canon EOS R5 Specifications

5D IV was and still is a very good camera!
  14. venusFivePhotoStudio

Canon EOS RS Specifications? [CR1]

5D mark IV "dunked" 1Dx mark II in the same way: Resolution, touchscreen, wifi, intervalometer, live view face detect and continuous focus etc.
  15. venusFivePhotoStudio

Canon EOS-1D X Mark III Summary

Canon doesn't say this camera is professional, because it's not. No professional camera will be completely different of any other cameras. :) Also it still has many flows over the DSLRs.
  16. venusFivePhotoStudio

Rumoured Canon EOS Rs Specifications [CR1]

I meant having an articulated screen vs a tilting screen is useless unless you are a vlogger. The tilting screen is more than perfect for photographers that don't do vlogs. I would like to have a tilting screen. I hate articulated screens, very slow to handle and not so resistant.
  17. venusFivePhotoStudio

Rumoured Canon EOS Rs Specifications [CR1]

No. Usually we take pictures from very high or very low level. The tilt screen would be very fast to tilt up or down. If you are not a Vlogger the articulated screen is useless. You have to do 2 moves instead of one to position it and also it's very fragile.
  18. venusFivePhotoStudio

Is there still hope that we see in-body stabilization in the Canon EOS-1D X Mark III?

I've heard Canon will have IBIS, IS and EIS combined. IBIS - In Body Image Stabilization IS - Image stabilization (in the lens) EIS - Electronic Image Stebilization (done by software)
  19. venusFivePhotoStudio

What’s next from Canon?

As far as I know, 1Dx, 5D and 7D are considered pro cameras!
  20. venusFivePhotoStudio

Cue the head spinning, The Canon EOS-1D X Mark III to be 20.1mp? [CR1]

You are right, the 1Dx mk III and even more the 5D mark V must be wonderful, otherwise canon is doomed :) He really is I'm not joking.