Search results

1. M

USD pricing for the Canon EOS R6 Mark II and Canon RF 135mm f/1.8L IS USM has leaked ahead of the imminent announcement

Canon RF 135mm f/1.8L IS USM $2099 Thats lower than I expected. Original 135 f2 was kinda cheep but outstanding lens. Hope this will follow.
  2. M

Vehicle AF and more coming to the Canon EOS R5 and Canon EOS R6 in December firmware update

"Added White Capture Mode in Live View (Manual White Balance) " <- Good!
  3. M

Firmware: Canon releases v1.4.0 for the Canon EOS R5

Focus stack with flash.
  4. M

Canon introduces webcam starter kits for the EOS RP and select EOS M and Rebel cameras

Hi! AC adapter (AC-6N )will work. In general any 8V3A adapter will work. Only issue you need different DC coupler. For R5 you need DC Coupler DR-E6 I had 3rd party ebay DC coupler and it did not work with R5. Got got Canon original coupler and everything works great.
  5. M

The next Canon EOS R5 firmware update is coming next month [CR2]

Focus stack with flash!
  6. M

Firmware: Canon RF 50mm f/1.2L USM v1.0.5

" Reduces image noise when performing high sensitivity shooting with the RF50mm F1.2 L USM lens attached to the EOS C70 camera." - How lens FW can change something like this?
  7. M

Patent: Canon RF 50mm f/1.4 USM and other primes

An RF35 1.4 would be no-brainer. Can be without IS.
  8. M

The Canon RF 70-200mm f/4L IS USM announcement draws closer

In image attached there is not a single mention of an 70-200. How you get that?
  9. M

Gordan Laing Review: The Canon EOS R5 for photography

Why there is a jump around 400ISO?
  10. M

What’s next for the Canon EOS R5 and Canon EOS R6?

Well in general that is not a problem, because its written in documentation. Its a limitation that people dont like and therefore will not buy product. Its a failed product planning.
  11. M

What’s next for the Canon EOS R5 and Canon EOS R6?

From production vise - if they start to think how to upgrade body to deal with heat, then new iteration will be available this time next year an not earlier. Unfortunately R&D takes time, then testing testing testing. Once that done - then you need to set up production process. Run first batch -...
  12. M

Here is the Canon EOS R5 and Canon EOS R6, along with the announcement date

Is it R6 in the middle? I would put R5 as higher end in middle of lineup. Or they are just side by side .
  13. M

Canon EOS R5 pricing in Europe may have leaked [CR2]

I am not planning to tell my wife anything in details. I will tell her that a friend gave me an 5 year old camera that he didnt use at all. Also I will not tell her that I sold my kidney and sill have a dept that I need to pay off in 5 years. I will write it off to Covid19. Fingers crossed that...
  14. M

Adobe adds Canon EOS R5 support to Premiere Pro

Now my photos will be world class masterpieces.
  15. M

Adobe adds Canon EOS R5 support to Premiere Pro

Strange Adobe just rolled out June update for AdobeRaw and Lightroom and it does not include Canon Eos R5 support. Check out new update for Lightroom Classic. Few really nice features.
  16. M

These are a few of the RF lenses coming in 2021 [CR2]

Lets hope brighter than f/8. Maybe the aperture number is new cripple hammer? :)
  17. M

Canon Announces Two New Entry-Level Binoculars Featuring Lens-Shift Image Stabilization

OMG that crop factor. Well at least here canon did not crippled their binoculars and went dual lens instead of a single. Anyway - no 24p. :(:( I gona jump ship. -- I guess everybody is tired of these jokes.
  18. M

Canon officially announces the Cinema EOS C500 Mark II

So then what Canon has crippled in this unit?
  19. M

New firmware coming for the Canon EOS R [CR1]

Yeah - i found that out next morning when woke up and read what I have written. :D:D But it would be nice if I could program what manual lenses I have. Then once attached I could select from menu. Only reason this could do good is when I want to do some statistics in Lightroom.