Search results

1. A

Canon, Canon Canon….. Please help the video stars

In my 4 years as a pro photographer a shoot with 6d and 5d3. I never touch the video function for the camera... Ok mabey one time...accidentallly. But...in 2019...when competition has so much to offer....not putting 24/25/30/60 and so on in every camera and to have superb quality on 1080...you...
  2. A

The manual for the Canon EOS RP is now available for your reading pleasure

Spend 30 minutes to read an you will understand that eos rp is a all around better camera then 6d and 6d2...more customizable camera...better af system... The only downside i see is battery and top dislplay. Once you set your buttons... I think this camera can be a faster user interface. I set...
  3. A

Panasonic Launches Three L-Mount Interchangeable Lenses for the LUMIX S Series Full-frame Digital Single Lens Mirrorless Camera

Panasonic s sitem show how a camera should be in terms of ergonomics. The layout it's perfect. Learn canikony...this is what a pro should have...and also enthusiasts The price... Well... The price make you buy the canikons
  4. A

We’ve returned to the 26.2mp sensor in the EOS RP

This is not good...o nooo...not good Hope just it is a false alarm Canon...please...make a ff sensor with at least 13.5 stops dr Crap crap crap... Market strategy just to boost seales for eor R
  5. A

Canon EOS RP to cost $1599? [CR1]

I would like to see what RP brings. I have a 6D and i love it. Just wish more DR like 5d4 and 9 af (in the rule of third positioned) points that will work excelent like the middle one. Faster af speed and good low light. Please be this camera RP
  6. A

Lower end EOS R body to omit the touch bar

I just want Canon to release a camera with : 24 megapixels Very very good in low light Very very good DR (above 14 stops) A new formula for eye autofocus at least equal as sony a73 A better evf No touch bar... But 2 programable buttons The round wheel from 5d3 or 6d2 with redirectional inside...
  7. A

Has anyone used third party lenses on an EOS R yet?

Hy all Regarding this aspect i see only one video made by Tony & Chelsea about Canon R Here is the video. He use Sigma 18-35 f1.8 art for 4k video. Watch the video...he explain that the camera enter in auto mod crop attaching the ef-s lens. The quality of the video is very very good with the...
  8. A

POLL? How many are preordering the EOS R?

Sorry My bad. Not 5 stops... 12 stops or more. I saw Tony comparison between R and 5d4 or A73. He underexposed by 5 stops and do the comparison bringing back the exposure in Lr wit 5.5 stops. Who will ever shoot like that. The scene was alredy very dark... So...if you are glad with the fact...
  9. A

You don't get the point. A lot of peoples here are complaining about not buying the camera because of that or that or other =)) a lot of reasons why not =)) With What camera do they shoot now? Do they feel limited? There is a saw in my country The fox when it does not reach to the grapes...
  10. A

And another thing...for peoples who will whait for the next mirrorless camera... You will buy that camera then or just whait for the next next mirrorless =)) Yes...technology can improve your performance...but technology is changing all the time... Canon R it's all about lanses...not the...
  11. A

Yes...i will buy it. But first i want to try it on a store. I do wedding and portraits. If the af will work great with ef lenses...than i don't see any reason not to upgrade. If you have a 6d...6d2 or 5d3...than it is a great upgrade. I see all comments ar about video specs... And nothing...
  12. A

Canon EOS R visual size comparison against the Sony A7 III and Nikon Z6

Beeing a photographer...this camera seems to be the sweet spot. If af will be fast with adapter on ef mount this will be a great update for 6d 6d2 and 5d3 Hope batery will last 1000 shoots and 2h of 4k recording. This will be very good. No complain here. And if the DR will be 14...