Search results

1. A

Canon to add 24p recording to the Canon EOS 90D, Canon EOS RP & Canon EOS M6 Mark II

I think Canon purposely hinders limitations of certain cameras to not take away from others. I agree, the C200 SHOULD have AF in 120fps given that the 1DX Mark II has it, but they excluded it. I doubt hardware from a DSLR would be superior to hardware that's placed in a cinema camera. Plus, we...
  2. A

Canon to add 24p recording to the Canon EOS 90D, Canon EOS RP & Canon EOS M6 Mark II

They both run DIGIC 8 Processors. So, yes, the R is capable of doing 120fps.
  3. A

So wait...the amount of feedback that Canon got for giving the EOS R 120fps in 720p and they're not even going to update the EOS R's 120fps to 1080p even though we all know it's capable of doing so?! Ugh...
  4. A

EOS R External Recording Bit Rate

Does anyone know if the EOS R does 8bit 4:2:2 externally in 1080p?
  5. A

Is there any f/w update on AF in 120FPS?

Possibly, but it's very unlikely. Especially considering it's 720p. Not a lot of people use the 120fps from the R, but it is a high bitrate and actually looks decent upscaled to 1080p. If they did every update it with AF I would probably use it more.
  6. A

EOS R and Xeens??

Xeens are cinema lenses. They're made by Rokinon, but are a little higher quality.
  7. A

EOS R and Xeens??

THANK YOU.
  8. A

EOS R and Xeens??

Are you able to film and use xeens with this camera? I tried recording with it and it wasn’t working. Is there a setting I need to turn on?
  9. A

Loading custom profiles on C200

Does anyone know if this is possible? I have a couple custom profiles from a c100mkii that I’d like to load on the C200.