Search results

1. Yakodzun

Canon Third Quarter 2019 Financials

Studio photography. Commercial photography. Well, I won’t refuse any video features btw I’d like to see next gen of 5DS R in DSLR but Big brother of EOS R is ok too.
  2. Yakodzun

Canon Third Quarter 2019 Financials

I’m a simple man, if a new Canon Top camera on the market I buy it
  3. Yakodzun

Canon EOS M6 Mark II full specifications

What about Dynamic Range? Is it the same egg from another angle?
  4. Yakodzun

We think it’s almost a sure thing Canon will announce a pro EOS R body in 2020

They have a lot of news but no cameras )))
  5. Yakodzun

IBIS is coming to select next generation Canon DSLRs [CR2]

I wonder how can 60Mp 35mm camera compete with the 100MP GFX. I own 5DS R and Phase One IQ3 100 and can say the purpose of these cameras are absolutely different. But I’m mostly agree with you
  6. Yakodzun

IBIS is coming to select next generation Canon DSLRs [CR2]

I was so funny I even stopped to crush walnuts with my 5DS R!
  7. Yakodzun

Patent: Canon working on lens cap technology!

What about new FF DSLR camera for the replacement of 5DS R? So much water under the bridge!
  8. Yakodzun

Industry News: Fujifilm announces the GFX 100, a 102mp medium format camera

Well, as Phase One IQ3 owner I hope the game in Medium Format will be tough like in 35mm full frame segment. Stupid and slow autofocus, quantity of focus points, heavy weight, weird live view, interface - someone have to change it!
  9. Yakodzun

Canon EOS R body with more than 75mp on the horizon [CR2]

I don’t see a problem. MacBook Pro can deal with my Phase One IQ3 80Mp.
  10. Yakodzun

Notice about compatibility for Canon EOS R with Tamron lenses for Canon mount

Ouch! My Canon EOS R doesn’t work with Tamron SP 85 1.8 Di VC USD. It’s a pain! (
  11. Yakodzun

Preorder: You can now preorder the Canon EOS R system and other new Canon gear

I’ve already ordered EOS R body in Russia and here the price is about 2400$ with ef-adapter.
  12. Yakodzun

Phase One’s New XF IQ4 Camera Systems Introduce ‘Capture One Inside’ and Enable Unmatched Workflow Flexibility and Resolution

Phase One XF is really nice camera but what the problem with the AF and LCD screen on it? Do they use technologies from the 00s? I hope LCD screen on IQ4 is much better then on IQ3 and live-view now can show something better then slide show.