Search results

1. ColorBlindBat

Skylum to fulfill new vision for Luminar Neo with Extensions, including Noiseless AI, which is very cool

And here I thought it was my mental facilities failing me. After Luminar AI I gave up on their products. With as poor as people are rating it, I wonder if whatever compensation Craig is receiving is worth the damage to both his and this site's reputation.
  2. ColorBlindBat

Firmware: Canon EOS R5 v1.6.0 now available

TinTin, The link you posted is just over three years old. Is it possible they dropped the tax in the last couple of years?
  3. ColorBlindBat

I've made a tripod mount for the 600/800 RF lens

A third option: https://www.ebay.com/itm/264970240331 I'm using one on my 800mm and have no complaints.
  4. ColorBlindBat

DPP4 for R7

Alan, Looking forward to your overall impressions of the R7. Also, am curious to how much rolling shutter the R7 has in E.S relative to the R5 and R6.
  5. ColorBlindBat

That’s all folks, for me anyway. Canon Rumors will live on.

Craig, I'm very sorry to read of the lowlife's threats to your family. Thank you so much fo your efforts over the years Best wishes to you and your family.
  6. ColorBlindBat

B&H's PayBoo Card announcement

Thana, keep us all infomed....
  7. ColorBlindBat

Agreed the BBB is a mixed bag, but if a business only rates 1.02/5 over 200 reviews, to me that's more than eough to be leary. Take a look at Consume Affairs. Lots of poor reviews.
  8. ColorBlindBat

Agree with paying off the Synchrony card (and all others) to avoid interest charges. I'll wait and see what others here experience with Comenity. It's hard for me to ignore Comenity's poor BBB raiting.
  9. ColorBlindBat

Sigh. With a 1.02/5 rating at BBB, I will not be signing up for a replacement PayBoo card. Time to spend more time at CPW.
  10. ColorBlindBat

Breakthrough Photography announces the all-new EF to RF filter adapter

I also gave up and cancelled the two filters I had ordered mid 2021. Just looked at their site for both the adapters and drop-in filters. Only one (X4-Clear - likely the easiest to make) now says "In Stock and Shipping" - out of the eighteen varients listed. Whether it really is available is...
  11. ColorBlindBat

2022 is scheduled to ‘The Year of the Camera Body’ [CR3]

Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturering Company.
  12. ColorBlindBat

Why R5 Mechanical shutter shock so serious? Amost makes it useless.

Ash-r5, Can you try to take a few pics using MF at 1/125 & 1/250 with all settings the same (auto ISO to keep exposure leveled) and see if the shutter shock is gone at 1/250?
  13. ColorBlindBat

Canon EOS R6 firmwave v1.5.0 changelog posted, download now available

Out of curiosity, why not use 1.40? It fixed quite a few problems (for me anyway).
  14. ColorBlindBat

Canon U.S.A. Inc., to Provide 120 EF 400mm f/2.8L IS II USM Lenses for Expansion of the Dragonfly Telephoto Array Project

If my brain is working today, they should end up with an effective aperture of ~0.22.
  15. ColorBlindBat

Here is the Canon RF 100-400mm f/5.6-8 IS USM

Too bad there aren't any 15% off deals in the USA (that I can find anyway).
  16. ColorBlindBat

Canon RF 100-400mm f/5.6-8 IS USM: First Impressions

I have the JJC LH-74B and it fits reversed on the 100-400mm, but that maybe because I have a B+W XS-PRO UV-Haze MRC nano filter on the lens.
  17. ColorBlindBat

Breakthrough Photography launches the ‘Breakthrough R’ drop-in filters for the Canon EOS R system

With Neuro's outstanding non-recommendation added to my personal experiences with them (very delayed non-delivery and lack of communication), I will look elsewhere n the future.
  18. ColorBlindBat

Canon 5D4 Photo issues

The ghost image looks like it is a copy of the main photo that just shows player 15 and the two players behind her. No idea what caused it though...