Search results

1. T

Introducing The [CR0], our first branded clothing product

Soooo ... how can I find out about shipping costs to Europe ;-) ?
  2. T

Announcement details on the 1DX Mark III

It is not a prototype. „Just“ a DIY project.
  3. T

Announcement details on the 1DX Mark III

If I assume this is the same photo I saw (I compared the hand below the lens), the photographer mentions a "homemade" styling where an already existing EF body has received a "sandblast" treatment. The obvious question regarding a 1D X III was answered with "not yet". Sorry to bust the hype. YMMV
  4. T

An APS-C sensor equipped EOS R camera mentioned again [CR1]

Good question. Maybe none for the next two years - I could imagine a lot of of people would happily use the EF (and EF-S) lenses they already possess.
  5. T

Further confirmation that the RF 15-35mm f/2.8L IS & RF 24-70mm f/2.8L IS are coming in September

Their (translated) words are "(* This blog will be closed in October 2019 [Delete all content])". Maybe they will keep their Twitter channel?
  6. T

A new EOS Rebel is coming this month, possibly an EOS Rebel T8i or entry level EOS M camera[CR1]

The Japanese rumor blog Nokishita just announced that "Canon will announce in the coming days: - EOS 90D (body, 18-55mm kit, 18-135mm kit) - EOS M6 Mark II (body, 15-45mm kit, 18-150mm kit) - RF24-70mm F2.8 L USM - RF15-35mm F2.8 L USM - Lens hood EW-88E - Lens hood EW-88F"
  7. T

Further confirmation that the RF 15-35mm f/2.8L IS & RF 24-70mm f/2.8L IS are coming in September

The soon to be closed rumor blog Nokishita just announced that "Canon will announce in the coming days: [...] - RF24-70mm F2.8 L USM - RF15-35mm F2.8 L USM - Lens hood EW-88E - Lens hood EW-88F" Plus two cameras ("EOS 90D" / "EOS M6 Mark II")
  8. T

Canon PowerShot G7 X Mark III specifications

I remember the rumours mentioned “August”. Waiting.
  9. T

Three new RF prime lenses coming in early 2020 [CR2]

I would add the possibility to get a higher resolution of black hole photos. Would like to see what's beyond event horizon.
  10. T

Here’s the Canon EOS RP and EG-E1 extension grip

Maybe it would be nice to choose the red grip in correspondance to red ring lenses ...
  11. T

Canon EOS RP Specifications & Images

Only if the IBIS is not illuminated.
  12. T

... which is of course not to be mistaken as an BSI-IBIS, as that one would hide behind the sensor ...
  13. T

Just out of curiosity and suppressed GAS - are there any hints/rumours about availability of the RP?
  14. T

Patent: Canon Back Side Illuminated (BSI) DPAF image sensor

So, should we wait and look out for a BSI-in-IBIS?
  15. T

Interview: Understanding the Canon EOS R

Some interesting views from Mike Burnhill (Canon) today at photokina, Cologne: "This [Canon R] was really intended for photo enthusiasts, people who are passionate about taking photographs ... it's their passion and their hobby, but not their full time job."
  16. T

Preorder: You can now preorder the Canon EOS R system and other new Canon gear

Thanks, so far so good. Yet, there is also some text in a box below the list ...
  17. T

Preorder: You can now preorder the Canon EOS R system and other new Canon gear

I guess a lot of us are looking for a good translation of this web page: https://www.nokishita-camera.com/2018/09/2018914.html They mention a lot of new bodies / fake bodies / test bodies / ... - and "2019".
  18. T

Here is the Canon EOS R announcement live

Nokishita: Canon R " Canon Online Store Price: 237,000 yen [$2127 / €1840] "
  19. T

Here is the Canon EOS R announcement live

Internet resources are popping up: https://global.canon/ja/news/2018/20180905.html