Search results

1. F

Industry News: Panasonic to release a full frame camera September 25th

Full frame will not be a weight reduction format, maybe for the body, but not necessarily lenses, this isn't 4/3rds. But you have to look at the quality of a lens before wondering why it weighs so much. Canon's new 50mm 1.2 will be 950g! But honestly, if the lens is sharp and performs really...
  2. F

Here are the full Canon EOS R specifications

This is a good question, and yes I would kill for that. I personally care less of the eye focus that everyone seems to think is needed. I've used it, it's fine for what it is, but it's not something I would use because of the limitations.
  3. F

I can't tell from spec sheet, but it could have selection from touch screen which imo is much faster and better for selecting focus points compared to a joystick.
  4. F

No IBIS is sad, but if those lens selections are true, I won't care.
  5. F

Here are the first images and specifications of the Canon EOS R and the new RF mount lenses

Power plus feeds that need to be isolated. But yeah that is high. My only guess would be something custom for military where you only need a limited amount or maybe some communications equipment.
  6. F

Here are the first images and specifications of the Canon EOS R and the new RF mount lenses

I quoted that, but didn't write that. Any given Exposure Value (EV) is an absolute value. EV -6 is a fixed amount of light which is 6 stops less than EV 0. I don't think he was referring to Exposure Compensation of the metering system, which maybe you were thinking. I still think if this was...
  7. F

KM6767 said: Do not understand the point of this camera, except the size! And to shoot silently, and possibly much higher end video.