Search results

1. C

Industry News: Fuji announces the all new X-T3 mirrrorless camera

canon makes exellent FF mirrorless and video-less cameras.
  2. C

Breaking down the latest Canon gear to appear for certification

canon playing their games as usual: "Battery level indication is displayed in 4 increments" widely acclaimed by the masses. Next feature in 5 years from now will be: "0-100% battery indication" like a mobil phone, and when that happen, their will remove FHD @ 60fps and will give you HD only...
  3. C

First look: Canon RF 50mm f/1.2L USM Image Quality

may be a silly question but can I mount this lens to an M body?
  4. C

Functionality being added to the Canon EOS R soon after release with firmware update

If firmware update includes 1080p @120fps, I will buy it....i forget we are talking about canon, keep dreaming
  5. C

Industry News: Fuji announces the all new X-T3 mirrrorless camera

Canon disapointed, Fuji did not, it has slow motion!
  6. C

What lenses are coming next for the Canon RF mount?

wow, Canon just announced some lenses and you already started speculating to keep people in hope for the next 5 years until release or discharge their ange if hasn't.
  7. C

Here are the full Canon EOS R specifications

And this is every year, it continues until some of us give up...
  8. C

Ok, after 2 years of debate within my mind and waiting for the right Canon video features for ME, this is my conclusion: Canon is just reliable , it just works, it is great for stills, but already have a old 40D, and an M6, 40D focus much faster in low light and has better grip than M6. If R is...
  9. C

That's Canon strategy all the time, add new features and remove others, flip screen is not a novelty, has been there for years, but sometimes they remove it on purpose.
  10. C

That was in the past, and Mobil phones are of the lowest reliability in the market.
  11. C

Watch SONY and Panasonic...
  12. C

that's what I hate from canon, overprotecting their profitability.
  13. C

This is official sr.
  14. C

I do not care about editing time, etc, I have enough
  15. C

i do use it a lot, the right tradeoff between quality and slow motion, 60 fps nos enough slow down, twixtor adds lot of artifacts.
  16. C

Thanks for the explanation, started on M6 thinking in the near future would see the 1080p 120fps to go for it, but too many years of waiting and now this when others can do it, depressing...time to look for other options.
  17. C

Canon did it again on purpose, not FHD 1080 @ 120fps ?? Why?