Search results

1. M

Canon RF 200-500mm f/4L IS USM update [CR2]

Now that the big boys are out, dear Canon can you design a RF 50mm 1.4 for me please? Regards
  2. M

UK pricing for the new Canon gear has leaked ahead of tomorrow’s announcement

You asked for pics https://digicame--info-com.translate.goog/2022/11/eos-r6-mark-iirf135mm-f18-l-is-2.html?_x_tr_sl=ja&_x_tr_tl=en&_x_tr_hl=it
  3. M

Canon EOS R100 specifications, which is possibly Canon’s next camera to be announced [CR1]

How can a 599$-699$ camera match a 1800$ one? I mean the whole Canon can't compete it's fun but at least choose the right price bracket
  4. M

Canon Inc. releases their Q1 2021 financials

I agree Canon needs a 1500$ full frame camera with uncropped 4k30p. You can only have cropped 4k30p ( R and RP) unless you want to spend 2500$
  5. M

A new Canon ILC has hit certification

Why not the EOS R5C? Or it was already registered?
  6. M

Samsung Introduces 1.4μm 50Mp ISOCELL GN2 with Faster and More True-to-Life Auto-Focusing

Green pixels are split diagonally so the sensor can detect both vertical and horizontal phases. Canon will do the same in the R1 you have heard it here for the first time
  7. M

Industry News: Sony teases a major alpha mirrorless announcement

" that new camera will shoot 8K30p, have a 50mp full-frame sensor and will be priced around $5000USD." Are we talking about the R5?
  8. M

Quad-Pixel AF and a global shutter coming in 2021?

Imagine Canon beating Sony on global shutter.
  9. M

It looks like 2021 will be the last year for the EOS M lineup [CR2]

The M50 is still the best selling mirrorless camera on Amazon, will they really kill this cash cow? If they will go for it they have to release a 600-700$ RF camera, or this slice of the market will go to the competition
  10. M

Patent: A zoom teleconverter, 1.0x-1.5x-2.0x

Almost a prime to zoom converter
  11. M

Will the Canon EOS R5s come with a pixel shift like feature? [CR2]

Looks like a full frame version of the 32 mp APS-C sensor. Lineskipped 4k30p will be more than enough for a camera like this, the pixel shift and the new ibis look promising
  12. M

The Canon Cinema EOS C200 Mark II will arrive in April [CR3]

"Same sensor as the Cinema EOS C300 Mark III" This is big, DGO in a kinda affordable camera
  13. M

Canon to announce the RF 50mm f/1.8 STM and RF 70-200mm f/4L IS USM soon

$199 would be perfect :love:
  14. M

Canon to announce the RF 50mm f/1.8 STM and RF 70-200mm f/4L IS USM soon

I hope the RF 50 STM will be as cheap as the EF 50mm STM. I know, i'm dreaming
  15. M

Has Canon developed a new 21mp sensor for the Canon EOS R system? [CR1]

I actually read something like this in a chinese forum before canonwatch reported this rumor. I'm pretty sure the source read this in the same place as me. I think it's pretty much fake, 120db are something like 20 stops of DR
  16. M

Rumors confirmed: Canon EOS M50 Mark II and a new Speedlite are coming soon

It's strange that we don't have any spec