Search results

1. M

Canon said to have scrapped at least one DSLR in development [CR2]

I have been waiting for the successor of 5DsR since mine got stolen. It means that I will have to wait a little bit longer. Arrrgh.
  2. M

Canon officially announces the EF 400mm f/2.8L IS III & EF 600mm f/4L IS III. The worlds lightest lenses of their kind

The hope they screwed these up expressed by me at the beginning of this thread gets more real every minute this thread grows in size.
  3. M

Canon officially announces the EF 400mm f/2.8L IS III & EF 600mm f/4L IS III. The worlds lightest lenses of their kind

And this is what I have been asking everywhere since the launch, nobody has given any answer. Have a look at the R adaptor - their line of drop-ins will include a variable ND an if it is compatible the other way, used in big white ones could be quite sexy and I do not mind it being black.
  4. M

One will lose the feeling of direct contact with the focusing group. It is going to behave like the white ring (which I have never used) in previous versions.
  5. M

Starting from 3:00. There is even an additional switch to control the sensitivity or as they say “speed” of manual focus.
  6. M

I really hope that they screwed these up after having invested in both 400II and 600II quite recently. ;-) Seriously speaking I guess that such weight reduction could not be achieved without compromising some factors. And there was no plate of glass in front of the real front element to remove...