Search results

1. D

Advice Wanted - Help me decide on new camera

After much thought and consideration, I'm really leaning toward the 80D either new or refurbished and adding the Canon Portrait and Travel kit which provides me with 2 lenses: the EF 50mm 1.8 STM (Nifty Fifty), and the EF-S 10-18 IS STM. This would give me a 1.8 portrait lens and a good wide...
  2. D

All good points and I THINK I learned a little something watching the posted video although it doesn't seem all that clear to me...guess I better watch it again. I maybe do need to reconsider the 6D2, especially since it does slide in (just barely) within my budget, if I go refurbished which...
  3. D

I've been considering a new camera. Currently I have an old (circa 2009) Canon T1i with 2 lenses a 70-300 L and a 24-105 L (v1). I'm very much an amateur and use my camera for a wide range of subjects: my children, landscapes, Formula 1 races, vacation pics, etc. I also have an old Canon HV20...
  4. D

Nothing on 90D?

With all of the excitement surrounding the R, is there still no word on the 80D replacement? While the R I have no doubt will be a pretty terrific camera, as an amateur on a limited hobbyist budget I am still hoping for a 90D to be coming soon. Is one still coming? Please share your thoughts...