Search results

1. B

Canon EF 24-70mm f/2.8L IS Development Continues [CR2]

With the new eos r release, is this lens still confirmed in development? I've been holding off on a zoom for my run and gun work and wanted to know whether to wait for this lens. I returned a tamron g2 because I wanted to stay in the canon line even though the tamron had weather sealing, good...
  2. B

An epiphany I had regarding what the RF mount means for the future of EF lenses

I'm wondering how many years that would take because many up and coming cinematographers are using stills glass until the work they do warrants cine primes. I recently invested in 3 prime l glass lenses a 24, 50, and 85 for the 1.2/1.4 aperture. If r is the future for canon, I'm wondering...
  3. B

An epiphany I had regarding what the RF mount means for the future of EF lenses

My question is whether they will create an adapter to mount rf lenses to current cinema line cameras. I want to purchase the mirrorless system but I'm a video shooter and I plan to move up to cinema cameras. Is it worth buying the rf 28-70 f2 or just buy the ef 24-70 2.8mkii for seamless...