Search results

1. lenspacker

A Canon RF 300mm f/2.8L IS USM is on the way [CR2]

the new RF 2,8 300 has the problem, that it doesn`t fit on my EOS 1DX II - but my old EOS EF 2,8 300 fits on the new R-line with an adapter.So if I have a fail with the R-line body, I shoot my sports furthermore with my 1dxII and the old 2,8 300 - but this is impossible with a r-line lens...
  2. lenspacker

Big Canon EOS R price drop, save up to $500 and still get the EF-RF adapter for free

I think Canon doesn`t sell so many bodies as they hoped they would do - - the EOS R has a lot of little issues and many users waiting for the better and more professional version. Canon has misjudged the market - many people buy futhermore an APS-C body and a kit lens - and many ambitious...
  3. lenspacker

Interview: Canon execs talk EOS RP with Imaging Resource

seems to be a nice cam for beginners and newcomer of the fullformat - - but it`s not my cam - so I`m still waiting for a pro level one - - until this I have my DSLR`s - and at the moment there a no situation in which I will miss an low-level EOS R....
  4. lenspacker

As many as 7 new RF lenses coming in 2019 [CR2]

the most of these lenses are existing right now, or I can buy it by a third party lens producer (sigma 1,4 105...). So at the moment there is no need to switch to a system with only 1 (in words ONE) camerabody. And this body is not worth the money canon wants to have for it. I own a 1dx and a 5D...
  5. lenspacker

Patent: Canon Image Sensor Stabilization

canon must learn - - the most discussed feature of the new R-system was the lack of IBIS -nikon, sony, panasonic has it at their FF - - and the way of canon to put IS on the objects is a fail, because they produces good lenses without IS furthermore - also for the R-system (f2, 28-70mm, 1,2...
  6. lenspacker

POLL? How many are preordering the EOS R?

I´ve seen the EOS R today at the photokina in cologne (ger) with a intense chance to try and test it. It is a very good camera with impressive low light skills. The colors produced by the new chip are very awesome and worth to buy it. But cause of the lack of many standard features this is not...
  7. lenspacker

Interview: Understanding the Canon EOS R

.... ok, thats some explanation, that they can`t .... but for what reason are there other companies (Nikon, Sony, Fuji ....) who can ..... the only thing I`ve heard from the CEO ??, is that CANON is not able to this or that... but not why they are unable to do it - - - that is a very...
  8. lenspacker

A pair of 24-70mm f/2.8L IS lenses coming in 2019? [CR2]

it´s a dilemma - - on the one hand I try to start with the new R-system and with the new designed lenses. On the other hand, I can`t use the R-lenses on my old 5d and 1d - bodies - - so I prefer to buy the lens with the old system and use an adapter for the R-system. But what is the future - in...
  9. lenspacker

Canon officially announces 4 new RF lenses, mount adaptors and Speedlite EL-100

on the one hand I´m a little disappointed about the new R-System and at the end also about the pricing for the new lenses - on the other hand I´m calmed down, because there is no need for me to buy new gear - with my 1dxII and my L-lenses I´ll top the current R-system-body for serveral years...
  10. lenspacker

So far so good, the Canon EOS R pleasantly surprised Jared

ok, I´ve seen the specs of the Canon R and from the first moment I knew, that this thing isn`t mine. Only 5 fps, this is old speed (like my grandpa runs the 100m....), only one slot, no joystick .... I`ll wait for a pro-model - - perhaps they will release it in 2019 - the problem is, that there...