Search results

1. dba101

70-200, 2.8. Mk2, not focusing at 200mm

Thankyou both, for your time and thoughts. Canon have said it should be the ribbon or at worst the diaphragm. Great to hear ‘send it in sooner’ I definitely will now, and post the result. I would like to part trade-in for the RF version, so it needs to be done. Fingers crossed. Its been amazing...
  2. dba101

Hi, Thanks very much for the reply. it’s definitely developed this issue in the past few months.
  3. dba101

My 70-200 2.8 mk2 is not focusing at 200mm. If I zoom out to maybe 160-170ish it’s fine. Any ideas?
  4. dba101

Canon registered two new ILC bodies

not too much to ask then
  5. dba101

Canon Hong Kong confirms September 14, 2021 announcement date for the Canon EOS R3

When Canon have you by the scruff of the neck, you know it’s for a good reason.
  6. dba101

Canon Hong Kong confirms September 14, 2021 announcement date for the Canon EOS R3

You can overheat all you want baby, 10 mins of anything from high-end Canon is like gold dust. fingers at the ready.
  7. dba101

Is September 14 the day we finally get the official Canon EOS R3 announcement?

What’s on the menu in Japan baby
  8. dba101

I agree with that sentiment. Crisp class deep Canon every time. Because you can navigate to hold it properly. Beauty.
  9. dba101

Depending on what it’s aimed at.
  10. dba101

Was the question I omitted from my previous post. Thanks for letting me know.
  11. dba101

Thanks Sanj for your straightforward reply. I have been using the 1Dc for weddings/corporate videos/footage, and also blasting out stills with it. I saved for two years to get it and paid cash £6k. I have to say it still offers me more every time I use it, and the value Canon gave me at that...
  12. dba101

I’ve read a few people mentioning ‘some drawbacks‘ with the R5. Could someone briefly mention what these are, please, as I plan my next camera move. Eagerly awaiting the R3, as my 1DC has started to chug a bit, but don‘t have time to wait for a potential Nov/Dec release of the R3.
  13. dba101

Canon EOS R3 sensor resolution to be 45mp?

Yeah unless you like colour rendition to work with, not be stuck with. Worthless or not. If it’s being announced in September. Any pointers on an estimate shipping date?
  14. dba101

A new Canon ILC appears for certification, but we already know what it is

So it will track the car or the motorbike but which bit?? The bit you look at? That fine ? Wo...Or shall we just do that as normal? I’m interested. I need to catch up.
  15. dba101

Confirmed, a Canon EOS R5c is going to be announced this year [CR3]

1DC still going strong. Would’ve liked to of got an R5. Maybe things will fall into line in time to pick another cream of the crop camera out from Canon.
  16. dba101

Will the Canon EOS R5s come with a pixel shift like feature? [CR2]

Canon can reinvent most things. Who called the drop in filter and the touchpad, at their leisure? Loved the touchpad for bang in one touch focus.
  17. dba101

Will the Canon EOS R5s come with a pixel shift like feature? [CR2]

Can’t imagine Canon saying goodbye to DSLR. They can do what they want.