Search results

1. KenLLL

Canon registers a new RF mount lens

No apology necessary. I would say the M6 II is high-end. 14fps is no joke. I agree aps-c gets too much hate. I personally love it. Ultra shallow depth of field is overrated and doesn't make a good image. Composition, lighting, and subject material are far more important. Sure there's a...
  2. KenLLL

Canon registers a new RF mount lens

God, I hope not. I just fully invested in the M lineup. Make no sense that Canon would cannibalize its best sellers. What drew me to the M series is the size and weight. I can fit my entire kit into one case rather than decide what I'm gonna leave behind. I hike a lot too, so weight means...
  3. KenLLL

Well, well, well… could this be Canon’s lens roadmap for 2021? [CR2]

135mm f1.4, that lens will be legendary. I guess i should start saving my money.
  4. KenLLL

Rumored Canon EOS M7 camera specifications, and the end of the line for EOS M? [CR1]

I highly doubt they'll kill off the M line-up. I've owned the m6 and now replaced it with the m6 mark ii. Love em both. Plus the M cameras are a top seller. The general population buying these cameras aren't working professionals. When i tell my coworkers i spent $1800 on my Eos R, they...
  5. KenLLL

Here is the Canon Cinema EOS C70

If IBIS isn't in it, I'm so excited for all the whiners to say the product is doomed without ever having used it. That being said, if it had ibis, i would never use it. My Ronin S more than satisfies my stabalization needs.
  6. KenLLL

Multiple cameras coming to the new Cinema EOS R lineup. Along with a new XC series camera. [CR2]

Transcode to prores or dnx. Not that hard, just takes a little extra time. When i rented an xf705 i had to do the same thing. People love to complain, sheesh. Can't wait till h266 becomes mainstream and everyone will loose their minds all over again.
  7. KenLLL

Multiple cameras coming to the new Cinema EOS R lineup. Along with a new XC series camera. [CR2]

I'd say too early to tell. I'm betting/hoping it'll have 10 bit in some form. Would be a huge oversight to not include 10 bit in the R200 when the R6 has it.
  8. KenLLL

Bro, i already own the metabones RF to EF 0.71x speedbooster! They exist. That's why i mentioned it.
  9. KenLLL

The R200 has my attention. Give me 10 bit 4k60 over hdmi and I'll buy it day 1. Plus, rf to ef speedbooster will make it a very powerful tool.
  10. KenLLL

Canon announces more mind blowing specs for the Canon EOS R5

Whoa. Given the specs, no way this will be under $4000. $5000 would even be a steal. I have a feeling everyone who is hoping this will be in the $3,500 range will be massively disappointed and then throw Canon hating tantrums saying it's too expensive and Canon sucks. People are already...
  11. KenLLL

Canon’s Cinema EOS plans for 2020 [CR2]

Very excited for the c100 rf camera. Only reason i haven't bought a c100 m2 is cause the daf was limited. This is exciting news. PS, it's not going to be full frame to be able to keep the price under the c200. I'm expecting a super35. Realistic wish list: 4k sensor downscaled to 1080p 444 120...
  12. KenLLL

Canon officially announces the EOS M200

Awesome for entry level, but I'll stick to my m6. Bought it for $490 and it has a hot shoe.
  13. KenLLL

No crop on 4K coming in next APS-C DSLR [CR1]

If it uses pixel binning or line skipping, count me out. I would much rather deal with the crop factor in favor of cleaner and sharper images. If it downsamples, consider me intrigued.
  14. KenLLL

Samyang to announce XP 35mm f/1.2 soon

But it's hella easier to nail focus than the 135mm f2 with no communication. Truth be told, the 85mm f1.2 is on my camera 90% of the time. I find focusing to be very accurate at f2.8 and above in handheld through the ovf, f1.8 on a tripod, and anything below that gets tripod and magification...
  15. KenLLL

Samyang to announce XP 35mm f/1.2 soon

Yes! I own the 85mm f1.2, and if this has anywhere near the optical performance of the 85, I'm gonna buy it. I've been longing for a good 35mm but i don't have deep enough pockets for the Canon 35/1.4 II. This might be my dream come true.