Search results

1. Creators' Corner

Canon 90D Rumors - Will it be the New 4k Beast That Will Take Over ?

Hi PJ, I think you made amazing points and ye I agree that they might not add 120fps at hull hd, I would love to see but I think that's me dreaming to hard. Though all those features are nice add ons that will help elevate the camera to help bring content creators more value like having better...
  2. Creators' Corner

Yea I feel you, it's just that alot of people want the biggest and baddest specs but don't want to pay for the quality it comes in, there cinema line is professorial equipment that produces value but every one wants there hands on with out putting in the work or money into it, which why people...
  3. Creators' Corner

I feel where your coming from , for sure I believe there going to make some button shifts and possibly move to the digic 7 , though there going to try make there EOS R there baby for a while and make sure sales stay putt and increasing in that market. Though it be interesting if they make it...
  4. Creators' Corner

I'm anxiously waiting for the announcement and release of the Canon 90D or the new Canon 80D replacement. Which I know is going to be an amazing camera. We all want canon to bring 4k to the aps-c line up at this price point, though with all the new features we want. I believe it's going to be a...