Search results

1. A

Mitakon Speedmaster 20mm/35mm/50mm S35 T1 Cine Lens Set Launched

Check out the comments for their cine lenses on B&H, I was tempted by them before but I’ll go with the 7artisans vision series.
  2. A

Two new Cinema EOS cameras coming in the first half of 2021 [CR2]

7Dmkii still sells for $1,400! Body only! But I can’t sell mine used for more than $400
  3. A

Canon cameras that I’m told are coming in 2021

Still waiting for my C70 I ordered a month ago. I think all these cameras will be out by the time I get it.
  4. A

Patent: RF cinema zoom lenses

I can’t wait to not be able to afford these!!!
  5. A

Industry News: Sony officially announces the Sony FX6 and Sony FE C 16-35mm T3.1 G

Soooooo... better than the C70? Does anybody have a use for 16 bit raw?
  6. A

This is the possible Canon RF mount camera roadmap [CR2]

Anybody know if there’s gonna be Black Friday or cyber Monday deals on the C70?
  7. A

A bit of a refresher on what’s next from Canon

I’m gonna find out. It works great on my C100. I have the 50-100 too.
  8. A

A bit of a refresher on what’s next from Canon

I’m going to use my sigma ART 18-35 f1.8 and an Ef - rf adapter.
  9. A

Here is the Canon Cinema EOS C70

This with my Sigma Art zooms is all I wanted, I mean besides the form factor. Being able to use EF-s glass is a major plus that hasn’t been mentioned. Let’s see what we get on Black Friday.
  10. A

I read it too fast they meant 180fps
  11. A

1070p in super 16 mode? It crops the sensor in 1080???? That’s disappointing.
  12. A

Here is the Canon Cinema EOS C70, to be announced this week.

Regardless if it has a fixed or a flip out monitor, you’re probably going to need an external monitor for good focus pulling. I’m still not a fan of the form factor but I’m going to be putting it on a handheld/shoulder rig most of the time. Looks like there’s a hinge by the fan, hopefully that’s...
  13. A

Industry News: Sony introduces the Sony Cinema Line, teases FX6 camera

It hasn’t, ask a steadicam operator what dynamic balance is.
  14. A

Yes you can have motors work harder to keep your camera leveled but a camera should be center balanced, and if you keep your motors working harder than they should you’re going to have reliability issues long term, not only that but when your battery runs out or someone unaware of your off...
  15. A

Am I the only one that prefers the ergonomics of this fx6 to the c70? I hate blackmagic form factor, it’s ridiculous just make it a box it’s not that hard. Balancing blackmagics on a gimbal or steadi is a pain in the @$$, why copy that? Copy Arri, the Alexa mini is a dream to balance and operate...
  16. A

More information about the upcoming RF mount Cinema EOS series of cameras [CR2]

So is this camera going to crop beyond the 1.6x or so of the S35? Like is it going to go down to an M4/3 crop in some specific frame rate or something or is going to use the whole sensor for every frame rate and resolution? I hate that the Reds crop down the sensor to shoot 1080.
  17. A

Multiple cameras coming to the new Cinema EOS R lineup. Along with a new XC series camera. [CR2]

I wish this thing had 10 bit, unfortunately the C100/200 level cams usually get some kind of major disadvantage. Getting the R300 most likely, been using the C100 mki for the past 6 years, it’s well overdue for an upgrade. Excited to see how this thing turns out.