Search results

1. F

Interview: Canon addresses overheating concerns, workarounds and the Cripple Hammer

I dont trust the answers. There have been reviews whereby temperature gun was used and there was not much increase in temperature during and after recording.
  2. F

Is Scotch tape the answer to your Canon EOS R5 overheating issues?

In summary: There is never an OVERHEATING issue. It is a SOFTWARE limitation. Canon cheated us. Hopefully canon fixes this with a firmware update.
  3. F

Canon Speedlite 600EX II-RT replacement coming soon [CR2]

No doubt Canon flashes are super pricey. Used to have.. and sold them. Switched to Flashpoint/Godox V1s and they are a lot better +cheaper. Dont have any issues with them. Canon better be on par with the current competitors. Many wedding photographers are using Godox/Flashpoint nowadays. Also...
  4. F

Canon EOS RS Specifications? [CR1]

With all the hype, All I need is a 30 megapixel with dual card slots. And 1080p with 120fps. 10bit 8:2:2. Lol.
  5. F

Canon officially announces the development of the EOS-1D X Mark III

I use my 1dx ii mainly for slowmo purposes only (120p) sadly.
  6. F

Canon officially announces the development of the EOS-1D X Mark III

4k 10bit 4:2:2 with clog. If it's true, I can sell my 1dx ii and EOS R!
  7. F

Specifications and pricing for the Canon RF 15-35mm f/2.8L IS and Canon RF 24-70 f/2.8L IS

So true. Im currently using the variable nd adapter with 16-35 iii together with a polariser filter on the lens itself. It's really perfect.
  8. F

Canon U.S.A. Announces New 120 MP Ultra-High Resolution and 2.7 MP Ultra-High Sensitivity CMOS Sensors

People are too obsessed with every micro detail of the camera sensors. As much as I respect awesome Sony sensors capability, here I am enjoying my canon EOS R. 'When there is poor lighting, you find light and readjust." Cheers!