Search results

1. D

Industry News: Lots of new gear from Nikon will be announced shortly

I'd say it's close to the nikon: https://www.the-digital-picture.com/Reviews/ISO-12233-Sample-Crops.aspx?Lens=844&Camera=453&Sample=0&FLI=5&API=0&LensComp=650&CameraComp=614&SampleComp=0&FLIComp=0&APIComp=0
  2. D

no real competition? there's the sigma 120-300sport that is as sharp as thier 300f2.8 already...oh, and it's 1/3 of the price
  3. D

that 120-300f2.8 price makes the sigma sport a screaming deal
  4. D

Our favourite hands-on preview of the Canon EOS 90D and EOS M6 Mark II

when i see him holding the m6 with a bigger lens, i don't see why anyone that consistently uses EF glass would want to put themselves through that...it looks so awkward and terrible...and there aren't really enough M lenses to make it worth it...but yeah, just cause it's mirrorless makes it a...
  5. D

Canon EOS 90D Specification List [CR1]

they could easily do both...
  6. D

why not both?
  7. D

if those were the specs, i'd buy it right now...even if this isn't a replacement for the 7DII, there is no way that they release another DSLR without a flip screen
  8. D

A new Canon DSLR seems to be getting teased on social media by a Canon ambassador

he straight up responds to someone that "it's not canon kit"...and if his instagram used to say he was a canon ambassador, it no longer does...it's gotta be another brand...
  9. D

Canon registers a 32.5mp APS-C DSLR in Taiwan

i've been waiting for something to come out to replace my 70D...if this has 10fps, and a flip out screen, i'd buy it right away...if it's less than 10fps, than i assume there would be a 7DIII in the works
  10. D

Is there an EOS R series camera with an APS-C sensor coming? [CR1]

ha...very popular? the M series is a joke...more people are buying the entry level DSLR's than the M...the M has no lenses to support any growth...just kill it off now