Search results

1. J

Canon introduces webcam starter kits for the EOS RP and select EOS M and Rebel cameras

1. They should make the Webcam utility more reliable to work with Teams. For me it only partially works. 2. Got myself a 3rd Party Adapter on Amazon which works perfectly using Power supplied by USB Plug(s) . All I need is a USB source that supplied enough Power. On the SOS R I have no choice...
  2. J

There is an APS-C RF mount camera coming [CR3]

In my opinion a APS-C EOS R makes sense for all the glass that is out there. - It could make good use of the EF-S Lenses with the adapter without compromising to much of the frame. - Entry level Camera for possible upgrade later to other R bodies with RF and then existing Lenses out of the EF...
  3. J

Canon releases MacOS version of their EOS Webcam Utility

I tried it and it seems to work fine with my EOS R. It does work in Germany. Wishing that the EOS M5 would be supported.
  4. J

Firmware: Canon EOS RP v1.3.0

Well, why would you mention the addition of a lens to a firmware? Bugfixes and Feature addition is more interesting. Lens can be added by EOS Utility, right?
  5. J

New major firmware for the Canon EOS R should arrive soon

Eye AF in Servo and Focus Stacking should be added in EOS R firmware. Although I think there is room for improvement for Eye AF. I'd prefere the EOS R over the RP because of grip and feel I have with my large hands. Have borrowed it a couple of times already.
  6. J

New major firmware for the Canon EOS R should arrive soon

Canon has to add a lot in their next Firmware update to the EOS R if the EOR RP is really comming with the latest updated specs. Otherwise it will just rest in peace on the shelves. So many features missing with the same Processor and just a larger sensor. That would be disapointing.
  7. J

Canon EOS RP Specifications & Images

If the EOR RP is really comming with these updated specs, then Canon has to add a lot in their next Firmware update to the EOS R. Otherwise it will just rest in peace on the shelves. So many features missing with the same Processor and just a larger sensor. Disappointing.