Search results

1. sfwrtr

EOS R first impressions - post your hands-on impressions here

And little things like on start up it will tell you if your lens is in manual mode and you get wavy red lines if the manual focus peaking is on, or you can magnify the selected AF live in the viewfinder. Or there's my current favorite - the blinking GPS indicator to tell me that I need to run...
  2. sfwrtr

After a weekend of trying all my EF lens and working the camera hard, I'm now extremely happy with how you select AF point (and the AF in general). The AF Point button enables the d-pad to select AF points much like the AF Point button on my 5D Mark III enabled the nubbin to do so. But the...
  3. sfwrtr

i've been using my EOS R with an EF 85L F/1.2, an EF 24-105, and EF 40mm f/2.8 STM for a few days now. The auto-focus is amazing and fast. I use both the drag feature on the view screen and the AF button and the D-Pad to move the AF point around. I can't believe any reviewer that says they...
  4. sfwrtr

I have the same lens as the poster. The EOS R has a yellow illuminator that lights as needed; the trick is it has a range of about 13 feet. I've captured images in a dim room at f/1.2 and got spot on results. I use the magnifier feature to show the focus point, and it just doesn't miss. I...