Search results

1. Valdormar_Hauslendale

Here is the official Canon USA press release for the Canon EOS R3

24.1-megapixel :(:(:(:(:( Completely feeling no admiration or interest in this product! Come on Canon.
  2. Valdormar_Hauslendale

A Canon RF 100mm f/2L IS USM Macro gets a mention [CR1]

The more I read, the more I would agree to that. This forum is full of them!
  3. Valdormar_Hauslendale

A Canon RF 100mm f/2L IS USM Macro gets a mention [CR1]

I can't wait! The f/2 would be a great bonus over the current EF f/2.8. I have used my EF 100 f/2.8L Macro many times for portraits. EF 100 f/2.8L Macro
  4. Valdormar_Hauslendale

Here are more images of the Canon EOS R5

OMG, I'll go cry now. "jazzytune" I just Imagine a world without little pencil-necks like you in it.
  5. Valdormar_Hauslendale

Obviously you care enough to reply. Why be a rude douche "jazzytune" ???
  6. Valdormar_Hauslendale

This does not interest me at all. Waiting for the Flagship Full Body Mirrorless.
  7. Valdormar_Hauslendale

What is your favorite new feature of the Canon EOS-1D X Mark III

My favorite thing, Canon has done nothing that makes me want to upgrade from my 1D X & 1D X II. The low res turns me off, and I could care less about video features. If I want a cinema camera Canon has a good lineup of them. Hurts that Canon pays more attention to low budget video creators and...
  8. Valdormar_Hauslendale

The Canon EOS-1D X Mark III is coming in 2020

I could give two shits about all this video swag. By a video camera if that's your jam, Canon makes them! I would be joyed with a 1D X Mark III that was a stills only camera. "Come ON Canon" Give us Pro body mirror flapping stills shooters what we have been asking for, over the past 7 years. We...
  9. Valdormar_Hauslendale

Canon said to have scrapped at least one DSLR in development [CR2]

Being an EOS-1 shooter from the first release back in film days. As long as the EOS-1D line continues. I do not care about any other builds or form factors. The day Canon decides to scrap the EOS-1D line is the day I will make my Deardorff 8x10 my main go to camera once again.