Search results

1. V

Canon EOS R body with more than 75mp on the horizon [CR2]

RTARD would suit the"wishers" who need soooooo much more than whats on offer and will 'tell' Canon that they "need" moreof what 'Nikon' are doing - so right" because their cat pictures have crappy dynamic range
  2. V

Nothing anonymous. The whole thread is about 75mp and CANON providing a means to convert these mp to our perspective artform. One would be totally naive to even think that Canon or any other manufacturer would give "everything ( including niceties) in a single budget bundle, without realizing...
  3. V

Oh dear. Canon don't just make cameras and the cameras they make do sell... Why? Its because they are the Toyota of the camera world. Their products might not be the best compared with other manufacturers (depending on what you define as "best") but they make and sell (thousands of) the most...
  4. V

Oh...75 MP would be great to work with. The resolution (I should imagine) would be out of this world ( mixed with the right glass) Any camera manufacturer using 35mm format for sensor size would be aware of the inherent vibration caused by mirror or shutter mechanisms. Mirrorless is clearly the...
  5. V

Someone is angry! I suggest you stick to taking you cat photos with your flawed 6D mkii and leave the adults to taking real photographs with their equally flawed 'other Canon' cameras that subtract all the 'niceties' of the Nikon you aspire to. Oh by the way it's 42 years of wisdom shooting with...
  6. V

Why are worried...Canon know what they are doing. Sit back and relax
  7. V

I'm so sorry! I didn't realise I needed your permission to respond to your post. Yes we all start somewhere. I admit I was bored. However, as a caveat, I have been following CR for many years but decided to make an entrance on your post. Again you compare the Nikon for having niceties in the...
  8. V

When you look at the "competition" and "wish" Canon made "one" like that ? Why? I mean is your art suffering so drastically that you can't do with what you have. I show my pics to lots of people and none of them pixel peep or say that the dynamic range could be better in that because you only...