Search results

1. F

Canon RF 70-200mm f/4L IS USM specifications

$1599 is a little steep...
  2. F

Here is the Canon Cinema EOS C70

Honestly I do feel like this is a mentally abusive relationship not to mention the financials but I’m here for it.
  3. F

Here is the Canon Cinema EOS C70, to be announced this week.

Price is $6500 canon rep confirmed to damien cooper
  4. F

So with the C50 and C70 are we going to see a C30 or C90? The Cinema EF Series is the C100, C200, C300, C500, and C700. Are we assuming with the C50 and C70 that these are the RF equivalents of the EF cameras? Meaning that the C70 will be the top of the line and C50? Very confusing what the...
  5. F

Does the right handle look separatated as in it can rotate? Is there a top lcd or does it look like a built in hot shoe? what lens is attached to the image?
  6. F

I’d look at c200 price launch for something like this
  7. F

Adorama puts an expected arrival date on the Canon EOS R5 body

Ordered the r6 in Monday got it Thursday from samys camera
  8. F

Canon says preorders for the Canon EOS R5 and Canon EOS R6 have exceeded expectations

I went with Samy's Camera for the tax free and 3% back. On the website it says that the card won't be charged until the item is shipped but my card was aleady charged?
  9. F

Here are more specifications for the Canon EOS R6

No mention of ibis, or video features o.O
  10. F

Delkin announces world’s first 2TB CFexpress card

How much is it going to cost? $2000? lol
  11. F

Major Canon announcements coming in June & July [CR3]

They will announce the r6 in june and final details about the r5 and r6 in july to allow preorders. This order makes sense to continue to build hype then allow people to make pre orders in july with either option instead of having to pre order the r5 or potentially wait for the r6
  12. F

Possible Canon Cinema EOS C300 Mark III update [CR2]

So does that mean no build in evf like the c500? What about 4k 60fps raw, other codecs? Release date, not much new information on this post...
  13. F

Even with NAB cancelled Canon still plans to announce a new Cinema Camera shortly

When you say shortly do you mean 1 months, 1 day, 1 week?
  14. F

There are delays in production for both the Canon EOS R5 and Canon EOS R6

Renting gear is always a safe and viable option when the client is more than willing to pay for it however, say I was wanting for the R5 if it doesn't come soon rentals add up a $100 rental is not bad for a R for 4 days, but that adds up quick if I have say 5 weddings or other events at that...
  15. F

There is an article over in sonyalpharumors that said that companies in china are now recovering around 60% of production so hopefully everything will be back to normal in the next couple weeks however adobe and nikon just pulled the plug on NAB so we could see others following suit
  16. F

Honestly this is what they get for waiting so long, Canon please do not wait any longer! Wedding season is upon us and I along with many others need another camera body! I will be an early preorder!
  17. F

Is a 150mp Canon EOS R camera on the way? [CR1]

RELEASE THE R5 ALREADY
  18. F

Here are more images of the Canon EOS R5

Just release it already noone has time to sit around and wait for the next camera to come out