Search results

1. F

Canon EOS R5 Mark II Specification make the rounds

Thanks very much for your reply and information. I'll be buying one as soon as it's available.
  2. F

50mm SHOOTOUT! Detailed Analysis of the Hand-Holdability and General Sharpness of the RF50/1.8 vs. the RF24-105/4LIS

I need a much longer electronic shutter speed too! 30 seconds please!
  3. F

Canon EOS R5 Mark II Specification make the rounds

I hope the electronic shutter won't be limited to 1/2 second!!! I could use 30 seconds.
  4. F

Electronic shutter up to 30 seconds (and a high pixel count sensor)

I use my R5 for "light painting". This involves keeping the shutter open for a long time as I use continuous light to "paint with light" in otherwise complete darkness. I would prefer to use the electronic shutter to avoid ANY shutter shock since even a one pixel shift between exposures can...
  5. F

Eye Focus?

Yes, I remember that, but I was shooting Nikons at that time.
  6. F

Eye Focus?

OK thanks for the input. I suspect I'll just wait for the hopefully more professional model later this year. I'm retiring so I hope it's a reality soon.
  7. F

Eye Focus?

Thanks for the info. I’m new here and haven’t figured out how to search for things yet.
  8. F

Eye Focus?

Do you suspect that the R will have firmware to update it for eye focus?
  9. F

Eye Focus?

It finds the subject’s eye and focuses on it, rather than our having to scroll to the nearest focus point and use it. Eye focus allows tilting the camera, our movement and the subject to move while maintaining sharp eye focus. It’s really a superior focus method for portraits.
  10. F

Eye Focus?

I'm new to the group so forgive me if this is redundant. But I HOPE that Canon will bring us eye focus in the near future that is as capable as the Sony. That is the one feature that everyone who has a DSLR wishes they had, and is a huge draw for the SONY.