Search results

1. P

Will there be any announcements from Canon ahead of CP+ this month?

Maybe they just test new tech with c70 .They need info how flawlesly it work before they launch big production line with new kind sensor. Price for mass produced sensor is still unknown.
  2. P

Patent: More patents related to a new style of ILC from Canon

That would be good camera if they remove that silly leg . Use that puck shape ,put round battery to bottom of puck like mobile phones . Put viewfinder to hotshoe touch controls to side of puck.
  3. P

There will be an EOS M/EF-M announcement this year [CR1]

Only reason release more M cameras is Rebel R isnt yet ready. need more test or something. No easy to make totally new tech work like global shutter and electronic ibis.
  4. P

There will be an EOS M/EF-M announcement this year [CR1]

10mp global shutter full frame sensor Quad pixel autofocus ,not to improve focus speed . Just to keep it same what double more megapixel sensors Focus on f22 so f11 lenses with x2 autofocus ibis , prolly electronical with global shutter 30fp/s. can shoot faster when making pixel shift. Smaller...
  5. P

Will there be any announcements from Canon ahead of CP+ this month?

They need still that tiny R to sell japaneses and far east peoples for 500E
  6. P

What will Canon bring to the table with the EOS R1?

Would be cool if they can put global shutter to R7 too. they need it if wanting make smaller full frame camera what M serie ones. Global shutter is now expensive ,but all they need is new production line and things may be very different. Can save money when no need mechanic shutter.
  7. P

Industry News: Sony announces their new flagship camera, the alpha a1

I bet there is lot of peoples who would love shoot pictures with that 10mpixel 250 fp/s viewfinder :p Memory card records wrong feed :P
  8. P

What will Canon bring to the table with the EOS R1?

All rumours about 1200mm Do lense and from other big ones ,why 1 serie needs more megapixels? Where reporters need 8k videos anyway? And maybe that global shutter is so insanely fast that it can make pixel shift 8k video ?
  9. P

Has Canon developed a new 21mp sensor for the Canon EOS R system? [CR1]

I guess they wait this sensor before they release real macro lenses for R :)
  10. P

Patent: Some very strange full frame lenses

Arent optical advantages also size advantages. Less needed correction lenses ,smaller stuff?
  11. P

BIRD IN FLIGHT ONLY -- share your BIF photos here

War refugees .pigeon hunting started today :p RP and 70-300mm nano usm
  12. P

BIRD IN FLIGHT ONLY -- share your BIF photos here

Maybe there should be R5 R6 bif chain and BIF for mortals :P
  13. P

Canon EOS R5 records 4 hours of 4KHQ 30p to an external recorder, with a couple of simple tweaks

i sayed nearly all RF lenses ,i bet sharpest ones can do perfect job. :p I was thinking zoom lenses peoples mostly use. Btw should be easy test if 24-105 f4 is perfect . just to take picture with 85mm f1,2 and 85mm from 24-105 with R5 and show 100% crops
  14. P

Canon EOS R5 records 4 hours of 4KHQ 30p to an external recorder, with a couple of simple tweaks

Line skipping is more challenging for optic i believe ,softness may be from soft optic too? Nearly all RF lenses are soft with 45mpix sensor. Every RF lense makes max sharp with downsampled Hq4k
  15. P

anyone tried just change another CFexpress card when its hot :P?
  16. P

I wonder if card slot is place where heat just naturally gathers ,from battery and from inside camera. Now when card is out ,heat sensor is disactivated?
  17. P

Rumored RF mount Cinema camera specifications [CR2]

Ok i guess i am just poor then :LOL:
  18. P

2k isnt quite yet there ,you need 100'' tv to see all resolution 3meter away. There wont be affordable 100'' tv s
  19. P

Sounds like another aproximately 4k camera like sony A7siii :p ,no idea if its good idea when peoples seen R5 high quality 4k Maybe it using small megapixel sensor so ibis can totally replace tripod and wireless transmitter can truelly send all data away. Can imagine tokio olympics and tv...
  20. P

DPReview: Canon EOS R5 and R6 overheating claims tested: cameras work as promised – but that’s not enough

Just saying future video cameras arent big ,because no need tripod anymore. There can be invented more effective cooling systems when needed. There werent need before with big cameras.