Search results

1. A

Where is the G7x MK III?

Something is just not right I remember the last leaked pictures in FCC was December 2018 and now almost 4months passed nothing has been confirmed but the weird things is how can the person leaked the images from FCC registration because I suppose they're bound to not disclose it to the public...
  2. A

Where is the G7x MK III?

They could be closely watching the market and probably doing a last minute fine tune which could be resulting some hardware redesign or maybe the in house rumors 24mp new sensor with DPAF fabrication process has delayed the production otherwise doesn't make sense why it took so long.
  3. A

The Canon PowerShot G5 X Mark II is finally on the way

The announcement seems taking abit longer than usual after some rumors and big event being held it's still MIA, does Canon still holding some inventory for the older model that resulting in the delay or could be they want to synchronize G7xM3 launching with it I really have no idea but I really...
  4. A

The Canon PowerShot G5 X Mark II is finally on the way

Since the shrinking market and volume for fixed compact camera trend to continue I think G7&G9x should be merge just into G7xm3 and the next to be announce G5X should have longer lens design given it's body and form should able to easily fit in it and the super long 1inch G3X rarely has any...
  5. A

Is this the Canon PowerShot G7 X Mark III?

3years in the waiting for Mark ii successor which means the refresh cycle has slow down but if the recently leak pictures imho more resemble of an upgrade G9x Mark iii version than G7xMark3 because the design language just doesn't fit an G7x series. The back button layout is minimalistic and the...