Search results

1. C

Canon EOS R1 Specifications [CR2]

So why would anyone change his R5 for a R1? This is not a real gamechanger. And only 30mp? WHYYY???
  2. C

Canon not going global shutter with next round of EOS R camera bodies

Here we go again. Just like with the R3, same old story. Sony is outsmarting Canon in many ways. The R3 would have been named the R1. But Canon could not do it after Sony came up with a 50mp camera a few weeks before launch. So Canon named it R3. I am 100% sure about that. Now they fail again...
  3. C

Sony Electronics Releases the Alpha 9 III; the World’s First Full-Frame Camera with a Global Shutter Systemi

Maybe now Canon will have to rename the R1 for the second time because of the amount they are behind Sony. The R2 maybe? LOL. And sad of course.
  4. C

Sony Electronics Releases the Alpha 9 III; the World’s First Full-Frame Camera with a Global Shutter Systemi

And, that’s the end of Canon. The world will laugh when Canon releases their R1 ‘flagship’ without global shutter and astronomical price. And even months later of course. Pffff… shame
  5. C

Canon EOS R1 prototypes are in the wild [CR3]

The only important thing now is THE PRICE. Will Canon finally learn and make this a reasonable priced camera or will they go insane again with 8000 or even more…
  6. C

Three new stacked sensor cameras coming from Canon [CR2]

Pffff this is taking AGES!
  7. C

Rumored Canon EOS R1 EVF specifications [CR1]

I get the feeling you don’t like me ey bro? Grow up. And let everyone speak his mind.
  8. C

Rumored Canon EOS R1 EVF specifications [CR1]

So Canon is taking years and years to provide their pro-users with a full pro body hi-res camera and now we are sunk so much that even the rumor sites are posting rumors spec by spec. In the meantime high-end users are walking around with semi-pro camera’s with batterygrips like the R5 or with a...
  9. C

Let’s talk Canon EOS R1, the flagship of flagships?

As we know from Canon they will be: A. LATE B. NOT WITHOUT ISSUES C. EXTREMELY OVERPRICED I’m going to stick to my R6 mark II bodies for as long as I can. I would love to have an inbuilt battery grip as I always had with my 1Dx bodies. But when Canon put a low res sensor in the R3 my patience...
  10. C

The Canon EOS R1 may not come until 2024

The camera every professional photographer is waiting for (or already made the switch to Sony)…. Canon: “Errr, let’s keep them waiting for another two years.”
  11. C

Canon officially announces the Canon EOS R6 Mark II, Canon RF 135mm f/1.8L IS USM and Canon Speedlite EL-5

The 2499 US Dollar price is VAT included! So if you have a company in the US, you pay even less! Why charge 3000 for Europe and 2499 for US? Canon is bullying us.
  12. C

Canon officially announces the Canon EOS R6 Mark II, Canon RF 135mm f/1.8L IS USM and Canon Speedlite EL-5

Agreed! The CMOS sensor is outdated! Turn your R6 to silent mode and start shooting an event with LED and beamers, absolute HORROR output.
  13. C

We We’re not complaining about this camera, we’re complaining about the insane price difference between US and Europe.
  14. C

Nice, almost 3000 euro’s instead of the 2499 dollars in the US. Nice work Canon! Thank you!
  15. C

It's sad, but again, I am NOT buying this camera because of this robbing 400 euro scam in Europe. Too bad, I was so ready to buy two of these... but Canon keeps surprising me.
  16. C

https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1733214-REG/canon_eos_r6_mark_ii.html BH Charges 2499 TAX INCLUDED! Dollar/Euro rate is 1:1 So again? WTF?
  17. C

NOOOOO! What I was affraid of, happened. Canon is charging absurd prices again. The EOS R6 mark II is 2990 euro’s in Europe. STOP Robbing us! Just charge 2495,- like the dollar price. Keep your promises!
  18. C

Here is the Canon EOS R6 Mark II & Canon RF 135mm f/1.8L IS USM

You keep calling me a troll, absolute bullocks. Can you explain to me, and the crowd, if in spot focus mode (selecting a point in the viewfinder to focus on), how can you assign a button on the back of the camera to switch to Eye-AF and make sure the camera STAYS in Eye-AF mode until you hit...
  19. C

Here is the Canon EOS R6 Mark II & Canon RF 135mm f/1.8L IS USM

It's finally the quick shift button between Eye-AF and spot AF (NOT HOLD AND SWITCH, BUT TOUCH AND SWITCH) ... Just kidding, Canon does not listen to their customers, so it will probably be a button that needs to be HOLD the whole time to switch to Eye-AF.
  20. C

Canon EOS R6 Mark II already in prototype testing [CR1]

Some other Canon logics: Let’s make the R6, 20 mpixels - 2400 euro’s. Let’s make the R3, 24 mpixels - 6000 euro’s. Let’s make the R6II 24 mpixels .. Wonder what R3 owners might feel right now.