Search results

1. T

R5 at show

That's true. I will say the weight difference is what I love the most when using the Rf70-200. Regardless of physical size, if Canon can shave of some weight with the 100-500 compared to the ef100-400, I'd be a happy man
  2. T

R5 at show

So did Dr who or Canon make the Rf70-200mm smaller than the EF version?
  3. T

R5 at show

The R5 is looking good! I was expecting the rf100-500 to be smaller than the ef 100-400. I guess the extra 100mm reach takes away from a possible smaller size
  4. T

Canon will release the EOS Ra astrophotography camera

Curious at what Canon will price it at...
  5. T

EOS RP real world battery life

Thanks for the reply mate. Will be used as a back up, but if it can get around the 400 shot mark per battery than I would be happy. Always carry spares!!
  6. T

Yea, would be nice if used the same LP e6 batteries
  7. T

Hi all, Currently using the R, and looking at purchasing the RP as a back up camera. I know the CIPA battery life rating is low, wondering what everyone is experience battery life wise in the real world. Shots per battery, normally dont shoot video
  8. T

Canon will release the EOS Ra astrophotography camera

Assuming its release is near if Canon UK have uploaded a brochure on it? Shoot a bit of astro myself, not sure I shoot enough for a dedicated body though.
  9. T

Canon EOS RP Specifications & Images

Would be interested to find out if it allows selection of focus points on the LCD screen with your finger while looking through the view finder like the r