Search results

1. Maru

Canon’s Customer Loyalty program

Hi Guys I've heard about Canon’s Customer Loyalty program. How does it work! If I call them and explain my current camera situation {bought from Canon Store 8yrs Ago} do they provide extra discount! Do anyone have any experience on how to approach Thanks Maru
  2. Maru

Photoshop CS6 and EOS R/R6

Hi Seniors Do I've a potential problem with R series upgrade as I'm using CS6! I would like to understand demerits of having CS6/Lightroom 5.7 or dead/can'tuse CS6/Lightroom 5.7 in Mirrorless {I keep the photos as CR2 {my current camera default} and dont convert them as DNG} world as that...
  3. Maru

Any thoughts on sending lens for Service

Hi Seniors Any thoughts on sending lens for Service during Covid situation in US! Do you think it will be stuck with them for long long time or chance of loosing it etc! Do I need to take any type of insurance etc! {Sending for first time} Why am I sending it: My 24-70mkii is on 7th year...
  4. Maru

Any thoughts on sending lens for Service

Hi Seniors Any thoughts on sending lens for Service during Covid situation in US! Do you think it will be stuck with them for long long time or chance of loosing it etc! Do I need to take any type of insurnace etc! {Sending for first time} Why am I sending it: My 24-70mkii is on 7th year...
  5. Maru

EOS R Compatibility question

Hello Seniors Kindly guide on below questions.. 1> does ef 1.4x or 2x extenders works on top of EOS-R with its EF converter? 2> if above is Yes, then can I use this or any other extender with Sigma 70-200mm on EOS-R Thanks for all guidance. Am trying to figure out if I can get EOsR based pn...
  6. Maru

CS6 license blocked

Hi Seniors Need guidance please .. I had photoshop CS6 license (student and teacher edition) from 2013 which I got from my university staffs on my name. At that time adobe took my id card etc too to validate it. Fast forwarding 2020, my current laptop gave up and i got a new one and while I...
  7. Maru

Upgrade from 7d

Hi Seniors I am using 7d from 2012 and the body has almost given up and noise is very bad compared to recent cameras. I want to move to a full frame so kindly suggest from Canon line up.. do i go for 5dmkIV or EosR I have 2470mkii, 50mm and 1018 efs lens( i will discard the efs lens) and am...
  8. Maru

Need guidance from seniors

Hi I am new to the forum. I've canon 7d, 10-18, 50mm, 24-70mm mkii for last 7 years. I am not a professional photographer but just loves photography and want memories. Please guide on a logical upgrade which doesnt kill the pocket. I was thinking 6dmkii as 5dmkiv is very costly. Any...