Search results

1. M

Why aren’t there more Canon EOS R5 leaks?

I hope that font is fake for R5 I like the serif font on the R much better.
  2. M

Canon EOS R5 Specifications

I’m really hoping the layout is something along these lines. That new AF trackpad joystick on the 1DX3 looks killer!
  3. M

Got this email yesterday: Canon to launch upgraded CANON iMAGE GATEWAY service We are pleased to inform you that in March 2020, Canon will substantially revamp its existing CANON iMAGE GATEWAY online photography service, strengthen its connectivity and compatibility with products and other...
  4. M

The only other EVF I've used is on my Fuji X100T and it's pretty god awful so I don't doubt that there is better EVFs in the wild that I haven't had the opportunity to try yet. I also agree that where it does have a rough time is in very bright situations. I shot in a white out and what looked...
  5. M

Sounds like you might have had the EVF set to power saving mode. I think it comes set like this by default, once I changed it it was great as far as lag and trails are concerned. It’s definitely a little too contrasty for my taste but nothing that totally ruins an image for me or anything.
  6. M

The manual for the Canon EOS RP is now available for your reading pleasure

Page 252 of the manual says 23.98fps is available when set to NTSC. Hopefully this includes 1080p!