Search results

1. N

Industry News: Nikon announces the NIKKOR Z 28-75mm f/2.8 and development of the NIKKOR Z 800mm f/6.3 VR S

Oh I agree, I shouldn't say this on the Canon Rumors forum, but I shoot the Tamron 35-150 f/2.0-2.8 on Sony E-Mount and it's spectacular. I like 'em all. :ROFLMAO:
  2. N

Industry News: Nikon announces the NIKKOR Z 28-75mm f/2.8 and development of the NIKKOR Z 800mm f/6.3 VR S

Optical formula on the 28-75mm f/2.8 appears to be identical to the first generation Tamron 28-75 f/2.8 for E-Mount. Looks like it's just a rebranded version. That lens was pretty good, but it's a shame it's not the excellent second generation.
  3. N

Canon EOS RP body price confirmed at $1299 USD, and we’re very happy about it

I was under the impression the new lenses were launching tonight along with the RP body. Is that still the assumption?
  4. N

I wondered about this too. Perhaps the sensor readout circuitry didn't allow it, or they had problems with heat dissipation in the smaller body? Not trying to make excuses for Canon, but in all honesty, I'm surprised that it has 4K at all, LOL!
  5. N

It went on sale for $200 off today, so that's a good start :) EDIT: That's only the kit with the 24-105, sorry.
  6. N

WOW. I must say, I am impressed. I wish they would have announced a kit with the rumored RF 24-240 rather than the adapted EF 24-105 STM, but at this pricing I really have no complaints. I would pick the RF 24-105 anyway.