Search results

1. A

New EOS M camera specifications [CR1]

7DII replacement? I was rather hoping that the flagship APS-C would be an RF mount. Maybe the new M-mount APS-C will become the M1?
  2. A

Two more EOS R bodies are coming in 2021 [CR2]

An EOS-R7 please!!! I have been hoping for another top-end crop sensor RF mount to replace my aging 7DII. 24Mp would be fine with fast autofocus tracking, low-noise, and high frame-rate.
  3. A

Patent: Eye-controlled autofocus for mirrorless cameras

I had a couple of EOS 50e's and the eye -focus was great. I don't understand why Canon stopped it. With a DLSR or mirrorless it would need a button to activate it to prevent unwanted activity whilst scanning the frame.
  4. A

A couple of EOS R cameras that can be considered “pro” are in the pipeline [CR1]

If I were so anxious to have 4k I'd buy a dedicated 4k video camera.
  5. A

Adobe testing a new price point for the Creative Cloud Photography Plan

Sounds like Adobe is getting greedy. I'm using both Lightroom /Photoshop and Capture One. I much prefer Capture One, & use Photoshop for things C1 cannot do (yet), but if Adobe hikes the price I'm dumping Lightroom /Photoshop!
  6. A

Preorder: Canon EOS RP camera and kits

I just love it, but here's a big BUT! As a design engineer I keep the key elements of a new product in focus at all times. One of those key elements in the newish mirrorless cameras is that because of the lack of a prism you have to rely upon the rear LED screen or the electronic view finder for...