Search results

1. B

Cosina officially announces the Voigtlander NOKTON RF 75mm f/1.5

Test it against the Voigtländer 50mm 1.0
  2. B

Seriously: Your ignorance let you miss to touch the possibly most interesting glass these days!
  3. B

Come on, take the Voigtländer 40mm 1.2 instead. But I do warn you: Danger to fall in love with the consequence to ignore all other glass around the world!
  4. B

The Voigtländer will be a nice light lens, the VM version is just 350g, the Sigma is 4 times the weight on the RF mount. Voigtländer IQ is pleasing, Sigma IQ may be good. I am no more interested in good pictures but in pleasing pictures - and Voigtländer delivers in this regard!
  5. B

You forgot about the Voigtländer Norton 40mm 1.2 Try it, you will love it!
  6. B

I do own Zeiss 50mm 2.0 "Macro" and the Voigtländer 50mm 1.2. Both are very different but on high quality. The Zeiss is the rational lens (weather sealing and things), but the Voigtländer is the fun lens triggering creativity and picture styles no Zeiss, Canon, Nikon, Sony can offer.
  7. B

Fixed lens “Retro” camera coming from Canon?

Ergonomically birders need a gun ....
  8. B

Here we go again, the Canon RF 35mm f/1.4L rumored to be announced next month

Some may complain, I just use the Voigtländer 1.0 instead to half the weight and size ....
  9. B

Nikon to acquire RED and make it a subsidiary

... while Nikon gets poor
  10. B

Nikon to acquire RED and make it a subsidiary

Why not those Tele Zs as 3rd party mounted on RF?
  11. B

Canon’s corporate strategy for 2024 released

It's a 13 year old with power point, no PS.
  12. B

Canon’s corporate strategy for 2024 released

Take the Voigtländer 40mm 1.2 instead!
  13. B

Canon EOS R5 Mark II Specifications

Nikon's protecting curtains do break as well. ask Matt Granger.
  14. B

Canon has discontinued the battery grip BG-R10 for the EOS R5, EOS R6 and EOS R6 Mark II

Will the new grip retrofit to the old R5?
  15. B

Laowa officially announces the 10mm F2.8 Zero-D FF

looking forward to see some reviews - and the difference of the 5 vs 14 blades variant. Who needs AF for 10mm 2.8 ??? - You set the lens @1,9m and you'll have all in focus between 1m and infinity. - For landscape shooters f/8: focus @ 0.7m and all is sharp between 0.4m and infinity.
  16. B

Canon is in deep talks with third-party lens manufacturers

Glad I got rid of the EF 50mm 1.4! The RF 50mm 1.8 is a decent lens - and yes, I still hold my FD 50mm 1.4 ;-)
  17. B

Canon’s 2024 Roadmap, and the timeline surprised us [CR3]

Jared does. But is he going Olympic due to failing the wind tunnel test?
  18. B

Canon RF 28-70mm f/2L USM II mentioned [CR2]

Not just holding top tier EF L lenses but investing in top tier 3rd party lenses like Zeiss Milvus. There are bargains on the market for some of the great among them and nothing beats the richness of their colors. Select the RF where you get unmatched IQ size ratio, i.e. the RF 28 Pancake.