2. Sleeplessin

Sleepless in the Alps - Milky Way time lapse

For my newest video I used my new Canon R6 and the Canon 5D Mark IV:
  3. Sleeplessin

"Autumn" | Canon SL3/250D + 24mm f2.8 STM

Looks nice... beautiful footage
  4. Sleeplessin

Drone video color graded in DaVinci Resolve

Hi, after switching from Premiere Pro to DaVinci Resolve I took some drone footage as a color grade exercise. This is the result:
  5. Sleeplessin

Night drone hyperlapse "Sleepless in Zug"

Thank you, the lights are great, so that you can see the Mavic 2 Pro better than daytime. Also I love the landing light which turns on automatic 10 meter over ground before landing.
  6. Sleeplessin

Thanks you, when I bought my drone I didn't think that I will use it that much. But I was really surprised about the RAW image quality of the small camera.
  7. Sleeplessin

Here is another hyperlapse video. For the sequences on the ship I used the Canon 5D Mark IV and for the drone shots the Mavic 2 Pro. I made single RAW photos and edited them in Lightroom and LRtimelapse.
  8. Sleeplessin

Another time lapse video (5D Mark IV and the Sigma 14mm f1.4 for the Milky Way)

Thanks to all for your comments :) @ethanz yes it took many days. And often I couldn't shoot at all as the top of the mountain was in a cloud. I used a slider which moves the camera position between each shot like this: https://www.dynamicperception.com/
  9. Sleeplessin

Another time lapse video (5D Mark IV and the Sigma 14mm f1.4 for the Milky Way)

This is another time lapse including sunsets and the milky. I took this one last year with my 5D Mark IV on a mountain in Switzerland called Pilatus.
  10. Sleeplessin

First time lapse vidieo using EOS R (love it too!!)

Thanks caMARYnon and JuanMa If you like it don’t forget to subscribe to my YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/c/OliverSchmidch
  11. Sleeplessin

First time lapse vidieo using EOS R (love it too!!)

I went to NYC last winter for 6 weeks. Next to my old Canon 5D Mark IV and very old 6D I was using my new Canon EOS R for shooting this time lapse and hyperlapse. Why I love it for time lapse and hyperlapse :love: It is very helpful for day to night time lapse that all buttons can be...