Search results

1. deltoo

How many megapixels will the Canon EOS-1D X Mark III have? [CR2]

I don‘t get. Why everybody is complaining about 4K Video or if its cropped or not, Go an get a Cinema camera, every Photograph i know using a 1D used the Video Feature for more than one time
  2. deltoo

Our favourite hands-on preview of the Canon EOS 90D and EOS M6 Mark II

This is not only his opinion, if you read the some comments here, or some reviews in the Web, DSLR‘s are garbage, so everybody must buy a mirrorless camera:rolleyes:
  3. deltoo

Here are some images and pricing for the Canon EOS 90D

Interesting pricing but again I ask myself why so many people buy such products on first day, without any reviews, tests etc.
  4. deltoo

Poll: Are you going to be preordering the Canon EOS 90D or Canon EOS M6 Mark II?

There is no way that I ever would preorder something worth more than 40€/$/£. We have no final specs, logically no tests or anything. But most important for me, it‘s Not an Upgrade from my 7DII
  5. deltoo

Canon EOS 90D promotional video appears to have leaked

I dont know why so many people are complaining about USB2.0, the last time i connected the camera for transfering pictures is more than 10 years ago. Using CardReaders is especially when using more than two cards much easier :rolleyes:
  6. deltoo

Canon EOS 90D promotional video appears to have leaked

In my Opinion, after reading the comments and seeing the video, another year of hoping, that there could be a 7D III, only point for the 90D ist the sensor and the Joystick. Especially these flippy screens and 4k30p, are nothing that i need on a pro DSLR, in the end it is a cam for photos not...
  7. deltoo

Rest well Canon EOS 7D series [CR2]

For me the 7D II is the last camera from Canon, all I see from a possible 90D is not a big Deal to buy it, the 1D as hobby photographer to expensive and if they raise up the mirror less line of business, I'm personally out, because the R-Line is for me no option.