Search results

1. S

Canon EOS R3 and Canon EOS R5 to receive new firmware next week

I am happy that canon has given us multiple bug fixes and new features on every firmware up until 1.5.2. Now, I look forward to seeing a few more features like the removal of the 29:59 minutes of recording limit. some of you may wonder why you need more recording limit as the camera is going to...
  2. S

R5's 1080p 120 fps still is unreliable.

Initially, I thought any frame rates at 1080p is not affected or shouldn't be affected by overheating but it seems like it does when you try to shoot 120 fps at 1080p if the camera is already overheated by using 4K HQ mode or 8K in that matter.
  3. S

R5's 1080p 120 fps still is unreliable.

I tried to shoot 1080p 120 fps after the camera overheats but it didn't allow me to shoot any 120 fps footage even in 1080p. This was awful. Hopefully they unlock this function in next firmware update.
  4. S

Is there any f/w update on AF in 120FPS?

Exactly, I like the quality of images it produce even in 720P 120 fps that is totally usable to upscale in 1080P. I just wish that they update AF in that mode
  5. S

Is there any f/w update on AF in 120FPS?

I was looking forward to buy canon EOS R but I found that 120 fps has no AF, So its hold me back.. Is there any possibility to get firmware update to enable AF on 120 fps?