Search results

1. serhatakbal

Canon officially announces the Canon EOS-1D X Mark III

I am very offended by Canon.. I said I love you, but the answer I received -yes I know!
  2. serhatakbal

Preorder: Canon EOS-1D X Mark III with bonuses and a giveaway

Congratulations Canon so we understood that 4 years you slept well.. 20,1 MP.... seems like a joke.
  3. serhatakbal

Canon EOS-1D X Mark III Summary

all they do is update the product software !!! disappointment !!! even Magic Lantern could do better..
  4. serhatakbal

5.9K RAW video recording still a possibility for the EOS-1D X Mark III

I have been using Canon for a long time! EOS 1 DX shows up every 4 years but competitors every year create new things 6K, 8K / 40 mp 50 mp .. 240fps you have spoken almost entirely but why are you silent on slow motion? I hope Canon thinks this!!!
  5. serhatakbal

Canon EOS-1D X Mark III appears on latest product list

Canon sells the WFT-E9 transmitter again .. They really like to exploit people !!!!!!!! I decided to switch to Sony !!! Do you make a big body like a truck and manage to incorporate a wifi ??? you are really smart ........... Arrivederci Canon. What does RF lenses have to do with this topic ...
  6. serhatakbal

What surprises does Canon still have in store for the EOS-1D X Mark III?

While almost all brands work with Atomos products, Canon insists on staying away from this medium..
  7. serhatakbal

Interview: DPReview speaks to the “father of the EOS-1”

why doesn't anyone talk about 120 fps? even the most bad phone at the moment when taking 240 frames...
  8. serhatakbal

Cue the head spinning, The Canon EOS-1D X Mark III to be 20.1mp? [CR1]

I've been a fanatic Canon user for a long time! I am using a 1DXMK2 now. If the Canon sensor doesn't make a difference, I will definitely move to another brand (Leica SL2) I hope that canon does not disappoint us.
  9. serhatakbal

More information on the Canon EOS-1D X Mark III [CR2]

While all brands do 10 bit conversion with a small firmware update, Canon is still 8 bit ....
  10. serhatakbal

Canon EOS-1D X Mark III rumoured specifications [CR1]

does not look attractive to competitors. I do not like...
  11. serhatakbal

The Canon EOS-1D X Mark III is coming in 2020

If he can't shoot 6k, I think this is my last year with a Canon...
  12. serhatakbal

Canon EOS M6 Mark II full specifications

Yönetici Lütfen, 1dxmk2'de herhangi bir haber olup olmadığını bize bildirin. teşekkür ederim <3
  13. serhatakbal

An APS-C sensor equipped EOS R camera mentioned again [CR1]

what makes me curious, 1dx mk3 how to prepare for this pixel and sensor war :)
  14. serhatakbal

Canon will reclaim their full-frame megapixel crown [CR1]

lider her zaman Canon ve her zaman piksel savaşını kazanacak! <3
  15. serhatakbal

Here’s a list of rumoured and predicted cameras coming from Canon in the next year

Merhaba, canon bizi şaşırtacak ve 1DX Mark iii'de wifi ve bluetooth ekleyecek mi?