Search results

1. F

Why has Canon omitted 24p 4K recording in their new cameras such as the EOS M6 Mark II, EOS 90D and EOS RP?

Come on ... my $500 m50 does 24fps with the same digic 8, my EOS R doesn’t do 4K full frame neither 120fps in FHD. Also the m50 doesn’t have DP AF in 4K. And now the m6ii and 90D do full frame 4K with DP AF but not 24fps with the same digic 8... I love my Canon gear, but they really shit on us...
  2. F

An APS-C sensor equipped EOS R camera mentioned again [CR1]

I don't think Canon will ever release 3 (identical) cameras at the same time! Rumors are for sure converging to one APS-C mirrorless camera for hobbyists to replace 80D/M5/7D, and if you look at Canon's actual lineup and recent releases, it is clear to me that we are talking about a R (with RF...
  3. F

Three of the four new RF lenses are still scheduled for release in 2019

Hahaha my EOS R is super real... and super good !! But yes the we know that a better one is also coming and this is exciting.
  4. F

Three of the four new RF lenses are still scheduled for release in 2019

Same, I sold my 5D4 not a long time after I bought the EOS R. The few drawbacks don’t bother me for what I do and the smaller size and better ergonomics are a win. My only RF is the 25-105, and I use my L glasses with the adapter. Can’t wait to have a second R body with better specs... I know...
  5. F

We think it’s almost a sure thing Canon will announce a pro EOS R body in 2020

High end will be mirrorless. The EOS Rx will be the flagship, competing with A7R4 / A9ii / Z8...
  6. F

We think it’s almost a sure thing Canon will announce a pro EOS R body in 2020

I agree 100% with that. There will be only new mirrorless cameras in the R and M series with RF mounts and adapters for EF. DSLR is over, Sony is driving the market and set the bar with the A7R4, Canon will take the train and good stuff are coming yeah!!! I’m excited the end of the year will be fun.
  7. F

IBIS is coming to select next generation Canon DSLRs [CR2]

I don’t think that a patent implies that there will be a camera using the technology. Canon is clearly showing that DSLR is over without making it official, and there will be no 90D or 1DxIII... but only mirrorless next gen camera with RF mount. In the last 16 months canon released the m50, the...