Search results

1. T

Canon Third Quarter 2019 Financials

I love Canon because with Canon I don't feel the need of upgrading every generation (because there're not much upgrades worth the extra money :LOL: ), just skip and save my money for the next one. Unlike Sony, everytime Sony release next-gen camera, most Sony users will suddently feel their...
  2. T

Samyang to release an AF 14mm f/2.8 for the RF mount

I hope Sigma and Tamron will make RF lens, their new mirrorless lenses for Sony E mount are pretty impressive.
  3. T

Samyang to release an AF 14mm f/2.8 for the RF mount

I'm waiting for the 85 1.4 RF from Samyang :LOL:
  4. T

Preorder Skylum’s Luminar 4 and get one year of SmugMug free

DNG is like an "universal" raw image format developed by Adobe. Once converted to DNG, your raw file can be read by many program, even if they don't support your native raw format. The disadvantage is the conversions takes more time of your workflow.
  5. T

Canon EOS R firmware 1.4.0 now available for download

Maybe he tried to focus on the face of a man on the moon :LOL: j/k
  6. T

The touch&drag responsive update is a big improvement to me, I feel like no other method could let me choose the desired AF area faster and more accurate than this, the lack of a joystick doesn't bother me now!:)
  7. T

One more thing to mention is the touch & drag AF point selection is more sensitive now, it looks like using a computer's mouse to select any point you want.
  8. T

Firmware: Canon EOS R v1.3.0

I believe Fuji did their trick: by making a very potential camera but lock up some features at the time of release. Only then they can make "improvement" by unlock those features via new firmwares.
  9. T

Sky’s the limit: Luminar 4 introduces the first automatic Sky Replacement technology

Why do we care? 'Cause they still do not support CR3 file.