Search results

1. K

Further confirmation that the RF 15-35mm f/2.8L IS & RF 24-70mm f/2.8L IS are coming in September

If I take a picture of something with a large depth of field with a low f stop then it’s impossible for all to be in focus. Focus bracketing allows me to take a series of shots, sometimes 30 or more that get merged in post processing where the entire shot is in focus, or whatever part I want to...
  2. K

Further confirmation that the RF 15-35mm f/2.8L IS & RF 24-70mm f/2.8L IS are coming in September

I bought the RF 24-70 2.8 and there’s no option for focus bracketing. Hard for me to believe this is right.
  3. K

The RF mount “Holy Trinity” should be ready to ship before the end of July 2019 [CR2]

Maybe that’s normal in Canon’s world. But it’s messed up. Disney announces their new service is launching in November and it launches in November. Apple does the same. Most successful companies do. Why Canon has apparently strategically developed a reputation for announcing things consistently...
  4. K

The RF mount “Holy Trinity” should be ready to ship before the end of July 2019 [CR2]

Yeah since it’s August I kind of figured that. Is there a new estimate?
  5. K

Any update on the 2.8 “Holy Trinity?”

Nor are Canons. But I am assuming that CR2 had a source or reason for that opinion. So just was interested in an update if they had one.
  6. K

Any update on the 2.8 “Holy Trinity?”

As of May this was supposed to be released in July, but July is almost over :(