Search results

1. D

Firmware: Canon EOS RP v1.4.0 now available

90D got an update too for 24p 4k and 1080p
  2. D

The Canon EOS 5D Mark V is in the works [CR2]

I see an improvement at a majority of the ISO settings. So yes, it has.
  3. D

Canon announces an upcoming firmware update for the PowerShot G7 X Mark III

So the autofocus could have been better all along but it wasn’t until people complained and then Canon improves it?? I’m a canon user but that’s messed up. Did they hope no one would notice that their “upgrade” has worse AF than its predecessor? Just wow Canon, seems like your recent executives...
  4. D

Canon to add 24p recording to the Canon EOS 90D, Canon EOS RP & Canon EOS M6 Mark II

Can you give me the math as to how the crop mode is not 1:1 and is 3:2? Because I am veryyyyy interested you see how you came to that conclusion. I mean you did do your own calculations right? you didn’t just hear that off some random forum?
  5. D

These are the official ship dates for the recently announced Canon cameras and lenses

Adorama was very unhelpful to me as well. I got no information about my preorder and don’t even know if it’ll ship on the 12th even though I ordered on announcement day.
  6. D

You can now download the manual for the brand new Canon EOS 90D

Very frustrating... we gotta wait til release I guess.
  7. D

I was really excited when I saw the 10-bit 4:2:2 in the spec sheet but all i could find in the manual was that it has clean hdmi out in 4k and 1080p and that it also has an HDR out option that can be enabled in camera for any TV supporting HDR. But the manual didn’t really have any specs at all...
  8. D

Honestly it’s not that huge of a crop imo and if it really is 6k downscaled then I’ll be pretty happy.